The Uke Swap 2: Part 2

Hello everyone I'm back! As for the second part of this story, it contains explicit details, light bondage, and switching partners. If you don't like it then don't read it and as for the rest you enjoy!

Oikawa x Akaashi

Oikawa was laying on the bed tongue kissing Akaashi feeling dizzy with such euphoric lust within him as he started to slowly undress the beautiful man before him. Revealing an alluring body of a stunning god.

He was in awe that Bokuto was married to a beauty let alone sharing him. As he was mesmerized by Akaashi's true beauty Oikawa notices a pair of leather cuffs lying next to him. But he was new to this sensual BDSM Lifestyle and felt very nervous on how he does it too. 

Akaashi sense some concerned toward Oikawa and decides to help him out.

"Don't stress about it okay, all you have to do is to put them on my wrists and fasten them tightly." ,said Akaashi.

Oikawa did just as Akaashi told him to do while feeling the leather texture between his fingertips.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?" ,ask Akaashi.

Oikawa told him, "No I guess not."

Oikawa felt happy that he didn't mess it up because if he did it with Iwaizumi he would be in a coma for weeks, but with Akaashi he feels safe and appreciated.

Oikawa started to resume kissing the exotic beauty while grinding his trapped cock against him creating a heat friction between the two of them.

Suddenly the background of their friends and around them began to disappear in flash when Oikawa was gently caress the confident uke's inner thighs all the way down to his cock and began stroking it as well to make Akaashi more turned on than ever.

Then Oikawa breathlessly asked, "Oh man, you're beautiful does Bokuto ever tell you that before?"

Akaashi blushed as he reply, "No he mostly says I'm hot or sexy but never beautiful."

Oikawa smiled while as he stared into the uke's face and said, "Well I'm telling you now baby and soon you're going to love what I'm about to do to you.

Akaashi was in shocked because it was true that Bokuto never called him beautiful at all but when Oikawa said that he felt more relaxed and happy.

But he was in a dazed until he felt Oikawa's mouth engulfing his cock. He mewl very softly while clenching the pillow above his head with his cuffed hands. "Oikawa you're gonna make me....", said Akaashi feeling like he was about to cum but thankfully he didn't.

He was breathing heavily while hearing Oikawa unzipping his pants as he spread his legs showing a lubricated hole. "Oikawa you don't have to worry about using any lube on me I already prepared myself a while ago before any of you guys came so that way we can get right to it.", said Akaashi in a gasping voice.

Oikawa gulped, still new to this sex game slowly lifted Akaashi legs and entered inside of him. As he was inside Oikawa feels like his cock was getting squeezed so tight around the uke's hole.

Then he said, "Akaashi I'm going to start moving now all right."

Akaashi nodded unable to speak due to the pleasure he's about to received.

Oikawa began to thrust in and out trying to get used to having sex with this stunning elegant lovely before him.

Oikawa feels so enamored that he didn't notice Akaashi was wrapping his cuffed arms around him that it became so intense around the room.

Until they hear a loud smack next to them and witness a sexy scene between Akaashi's handsome hubby and Oikawa sexy hot headed boyfriend.

Bokuto x Iwaizumi

Bokuto had to go in the walk in closet to get two pairs of leather cuffs for some kinky play he had in mind for the sexy uke.

He put them on the bed when he staring at Iwaizumi's eyes that are filled with nervousness and excitement like he was about to explode.

Just then Bokuto roughly ripped off Iwaizumi's clothes in one swift movement, picked up one of the cuffs, and whisper to Iwaizumi's ear, "I want you to turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Iwaizumi did as he was told to do and for the first time in his life he starts to feel aroused when he was involved into this lifestyle.

It was everything he had ever dream of even if it's doing with another person other than Oikawa that is. He enjoying the moment while having his hands bound together until he felt Bokuto's lips kissing the back of the neck right to his tight round ass. Feeling his tongue rimming and probing way deep inside of him.

"Oh fuck, Bokuto that feels so damn good, oh yes!", exclaimed Iwaizumi feeling his whole entire body becoming hot and weak from the silver haired seme's rough tongue inside his hole.

Bokuto continued licking Iwaizumi's ass while stroking his cock to stimulate the sensation even more. He became so addicted to the once stubborn uke's ass that Bokuto decide to do something so kinky not even Akaashi wouldn't let him do. So he slowly raise his hand up very high and smack Iwaizumi's ass really hard.

Iwaizumi flinched with pain as he groaned loudly through the pillow trying to scream. It was painful at first but in a few minutes it became very pleasurable for him because he didn't realized that spanking felt so good.

He cried out saying, "Oh yea, Bokuto spank me, please spank me harder." Iwaizumi felt so turned on when Bokuto spanked his ass, it made his body feel loose from this passion that was growing inside of him.

Bokuto resumed smacking Iwaizumi's ass until it turned bright as a pair of ripe apples.

Just then he sees Iwaizumi writhing with pleasure and pleading for more.

He suddenly stopped smacking him and said, "Iwaizumi, oh god I can't wait anymore I need to be inside you so badly."

"I need you inside me too Bokuto, hurry up before I start to lose it.", said Iwaizumi in rasping voice.

Bokuto smirked as he align himself and slowly entered inside of Iwaizumi's ass. And once he's inside it felt really tight after it was being probed, rimmed, and licked a lot. He waited for his lover to relax while gently kissing his neck and massaging his back for comfort. 

Then Iwaizumi turn his head toward Bokuto and said, "Hey, you can move now okay." 

Bokuto nodded as he started thrust his hips hard next to Iwaizumi's that the air around became very hot and intense.

While he was still having sex with the sexy uke, Bokuto was wondering how was Kuroo and Tsukishima were doing over by the other side of the room with open minded Sugawara and the uncertain Daichi.

To be continued