Making Amends (A Tokyo Ghoul story)

One of my friends request this story but I should warn you it contains a certain pairing from Tokyo Ghoul and I do NOT want any negative comments okay so same rules if you don't like then don't read! Warning: contains sexual details. Everyone else enjoy!!!

(edited)

Shuu Tsukiyama felt like he needs to make it up with Kaneki Ken after putting him into so much pain. And after hearing what that crazy woman Rize and the twisted man, Jason did to him it really made Tsukiyama feel like trash even for a ghoul like him. But when he heard that Kaneki change his name to join the organization after the death of his dearest and closest childhood friend, Tsukiyama really felt like he's mainly responsible for destroying Kaneki's trust in anybody including himself. So he decided to call the white haired man to show him how truly sorry he was.

Kaneki received a message to Shuu if he could come over. He felt a little uncomfortable being around the purple haired man but since he changed his way, Kaneki called him back and told him to come over tonight. Without noticing the calm and seductive tone in his own voice. He realized how stupid it was to changed his true identity even though he suffered from so many traumatic events. Kaneki Ken decided to give Shuu Tsukiyama a second chance by setting everything up to give the man what he really want and desire.

Shuu felt happy that Kaneki Ken invited him into his new apartment. He had flowers in one hand and a small cute teddy bear in the other. He rang the doorbell and heard Kaneki's voice telling him to enter.

Shuu went inside and notice that the place was lit with a whole lot of candles and white rose petals leading them straight to what it appears to be Kaneki's bedroom. He walked towards the room and what he witness inside almost caused him to have a heart attack.

There was Kaneki Ken sitting on the edge of the bed, sitting with his legs crossed, wearing a long, white, silk nightshirt and with ribbon laced thigh high stockings on his legs. Kaneki smiled at Shuu and ask, "Do you like what you see Shuu?"

Shuu nodded yes unable to trust his voice. "Good, because I want this to be perfect for you as it is for me." ,said Kaneki Ken hugging and kissing Shuu Tsukiyama.

Shuu was about to ravishingly make love to Kaneki, but shook himself out of that state and stop Kaneki before he lose control. "Wait, Kaneki we need to talk please." said Shuu, trying to calm the sexy white haired uke down.

Kaneki relented and says okay as he sat down waiting for what Shuu had to say.

Shuu took huge deep breath and said, "I wanted to apologized for what I done to you a long time ago and considered what you're going through after the pain you have severely suffered from Jason's, Rize's, action and mostly my action too.

"But when I heard that you shut yourself out it made me realized how bad you have suffered, so I wanted to say I'm really sorry and if you don't forgive me then I'll leave and never ever bother you again for the rest of my life." He let out all what he had to say and wait patiently for Kaneki's answer.

Kaneki heard every word that man said to him and felt his heart pounding hard inside his chest. He didn't know Shuu felt that way about him and how guilty he was too. But when he saw that Shuu was holding a bouquet of flowers and teddy bear. He starts to tear up. "I have no idea that you felt this way and I even made this surprise for you because I thought you came here for all this." ,said Kaneki trying not cry in front of the tall well dressed man before him.

Shuu gave his gifts to Kaneki and said, "I know, but I've trained myself not to lose control whenever you're here with me alone so do you forgive me?" Kaneki looked to him with tears in his eyes and said, "Yes I do, I do forgive you, Shuu Tsukiyama!"

Shuu felt overwhelmed when he and Kaneki began hugged each other feeling so happy and relieved that Kaneki forgave him for the horrible things he has done to him.

Then Shuu felt a new feeling consuming his body a feeling that was strange and new to him when he was with Kaneki Ken. He stared into Kaneki's eyes and slowly kissed him without the urge to pounce on him. He felt like he was in trance when Kaneki pushed him on the bed, taking off his jacket and tie. Shuu sees his soon to be lover on top of him grinding his hips creating a heated friction between the two.

He licked his bottom lip as he sees the once distant Kaneki looking so hot in that sexy outfit of his. Shuu stopped his beloved"s hips and said, "I want you to take control of me for now please."

"That's what I've doing right now, Shuu.", said Kaneki while lifting Shuu's arms up and handcuffing his wrists on the headboard of the bed.

Kaneki sweetly smiled at the man as he unbuttoned his own shirt and took it off around the shoulders.

After that he unzipped Shuu's pants successfully taking his thick piece out and engulf it in his mouth. Shuu grunted when Kaneki was sucking his cock it was heaven to him and being in restraint as his lover taking control for once really turned him on so badly.

"Damn Kaneki-chan, I didn't know you were so good at this." ,said Shuu breathing heavily.

Kaneki laughed and replied, "I can do things that can really shock you Shuu."

He resumed sucking Shuu's thick girth as he was lubricating his own ass, feeling so aroused that Kaneki, himself was on the verge of cumming but luckily he calm himself down for awhile.

Just then Kaneki stopped sucking his lover's cock and said, "I believe that I'm ready to ride you now." He gently sat himself on Shuu's thing and slowly started to bounce up and down. Feeling his entire body getting very hotter and losing his strength to take over.

"Shuu please take over I think I'm feeling dizzy right now." ,said Kaneki, taking the handcuffs off of Shuu's wrists.

Shuu carefully wrapped his arms around Kaneki and pushed him gently down on the bed and told him that he was gonna make love to show Kaneki how much he means to Shuu.

Shuu slowly move hips toward Kaneki's while staring into his lover mismatched eyes that was filled with love and trust. He now knows what this feeling was and for the first in his life he felt happy than he ever had before.

Then Shuu felt a tongue intruding his mouth as Kaneki started kissing. He wanted to confess but he'll put on hold for a few minutes.

They were still making love as the bed began to creak very loud and just then Kaneki softly said, "Shuu I want to come please, I want to come."

"Kaneki-chan, let's do it together now okay." ,said Shuu.

Both of them began to move faster and faster and started climax really hard feeling their bodies going through convulsion.

Soon after that they slowly regained any energy they had left as Shuu turn towards and Kaneki and said these little words, "I love you Kaneki Ken."

Shuu feels like he was about to get kicked out for saying until Kaneki hugged him replied, "And I love you too, Shuu Tsukiyama."

The End