The Uke Swap 2:Part 4 Finale

This is the end of The Uke Swap 2 and the last will be a good one if I don't rush it that is. Warning: this story contains explicit details, if you don't like then don't read! As for the rest of you, enjoy!

Normal POV

The four semes continued to have sex with different ukes and they love it so much. Even though they bottled up their desires for so long, they exploded from the moment they saw their lovers making out inside "The Sex Room." And it became an intense orgy of forbidden pleasure and lust.

Oikawa x Akaashi

Oikawa lifted Akaashi's legs up to go deep inside of him, feeling his cock being squeezed very tight around Bokuto's husband and his swinging partner.

"Oikawa I feel like I can't hold it any longer." ,said Akaashi softly moaning with his bound hands clenching the headboard.

Oikawa slow down for awhile with a dark look in his eyes and said, "Hold it a little longer babe I want us to cum together at same time."

Akaashi calm himself down as he and Oikawa resume their sexual play while listening to sounds of their friends sexual activities.

Oikawa felt like he was in heaven fucking Akaashi, seeing his face looking so erotic with cheeks flushed pink, eyes flooded with tears from the sexual intensity, and his mouth making an O shape too.

He couldn't resist kissing the beautiful Akaashi, so he did it anyways. And it felt so much good than he ever imagined. Smacking their lips together, swirling their tongues together like two snakes tying a knot together.

They stopped kissing as they look into each other's eyes still having sex while hearing each other breathing as the room starting to get hotter and hotter by the minute. 

Akaashi tried so hard not to come because his stomach started to tighten like he was in pain but he wasn't. He stared into Oikawa's eyes noticing that he can't hold it neither as he thrust his hips harder towards Akaashi's.

And then Oikawa whispered into the once stoic uke's and said one word, "Come."

Both of them started to cum as Akaashi arched his back and started to come hard feeling his whole entire body began to convulsed with so much ecstasy consuming him. Then Oikawa grunted cumming very long and hard inside of Akaashi. 

Bokuto x Iwaizumi

Bokuto grabbed Iwaizumi by the neck with one hand and tightly holding his hips with the other as he was biting and sucking on the soft spot between where his neck and shoulders are. Excited by the sensation he was doing to Oikawa's boyfriend.

Iwaizumi felt like his mind was going blank from the euphoric high he was receiving from Bokuto. Gasping for air, he felt something else was keeping his shaft from leaking like it was restricting him from climaxing.

"I put a cock ring around your dick so that way we can have a good long fuck." ,said Bokuto with an evil smirk on his face.

He roughly pushed Iwaizumi back on the bed slapping his pelvis hard next to Iwaizumi's hips and seeing his huge round ass bouncing jiggling from it. Bokuto became so fixated on that ass that he raised his hand and spanked it in one full swoop.

Iwaizumi yelped from being spanked as he turned his head towards Bokuto and asked, "Did you just spanked me just now?"

"Yea, too much for you?", Bokuto said with concern.

"No, please do it again that felt so good getting spanked." ,replied Iwaizumi revealing his true kinky self.

Bokuto smiled very wide as he spanked and fucked Iwaizumi at the same time feeling more and more turned on as their bodies starts to heat up. "Zumi-chan, do you want to cum now?" ,he seductively asked.

Iwaizumi began breathing so heavily as he responded, "Yes master."

Bokuto smiled when reached around Iwaizumi's hips slowly taking the ring off of his cock.

Iwaizumi started to cum on the bedsheets at the same time as Bokuto collapsing and recollecting their breath.

Daichi x Tsukishima

Daichi continued to have rough sex with Tsukishima while standing up to go deeper inside of the sexy uke. Tsukishima started to groan very loud as he was kissing Daichi and told him to do it harder.

"Daichi please give fuck me more before I cum." ,pleaded Tsukishima.

Daichi complied by making the once salty uke standing on the floor, grabbing both of his wrists and pounding him into submission.

Tsukishima felt his legs starting to give up on him, and his stomach slowly tighten as the stimulating pleasure from his former volleyball captain became too much for him. "Daichi, please make me cum I can't take it anymore, please hurry!!!" ,Tsukishima pleaded like he was about to passed out.

Daichi nodded as he grabbed Tsukishima by the neck and rapidly stroking his cock in a fervor pitch.

They were moaning and gasping during their sexual tryst when Daichi continued to stroke Kuroo's husband cock until his own began to explode. He gasp for with as he felt Tsukishima coming too when both of them started to pass out on the floor.

Kuroo x Sugawara

Kuroo was doing the same thing with Sugawara but, this time is it's Sugawara wrapping his arms and legs not wanting to let go of the cool and calm seme.

They were having the most passionate and sensational sex they ever had while standing up.

Kuroo started kissing Sugawara very hard sensing that he couldn't continued anymore so, he stopped kissing the cute silver haired uke and ask, "Hey Suga-chan you feel like cumming because I'm sure as hell you can't contain yourself any longer."

 Sugawara responded by holding Kuroo very tight and screaming very loud as he came hard and slow. Kuroo came too when he felt like legs gave out on him and fell on the floor taking Sugawara with him.

Normal POV

Everyone in the room began to recollect their breathing enjoying the silence and the afterglow. Kuroo said, "So did everyone had a great time trying out new sexual plays?"

"THAT WAS SO EPIC AND HOT!" ,shouted Oikawa.

"Yea I never knew that having sex with different partners and doing BDSM would so euphorically arousing." Iwaizumi joined.

Bokuto asked Daichi, "How about you Daichi did you enjoyed it too?"

"Well I thought it was disturbing but now I really loved I mean I didn't know how intense and sexy it was." ,replied Daichi.

As they cleaned off the ukes and themselves off in the bathroom, Oikawa became curious asked, Um...can we do it again only this time with own lovers?"

Akaashi giggled and answered, "Sure we love go to on a second round."

The End

Wow!! That was the longest part I've ever written in my life but it was all worth it. I'm sorry for the long, long, long hiatus everyone I had some personal problems you know how it is. So more stories coming up soon and don't forget to vote and comment my work. Until then see you next time and good luck to everyone in theWattys this year!

Steamy Erotica: Yaoi Styleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें