The Uke Swap 2: Part 3

Hey you guys! I'm sorry for that long delay! So here's a warning this next story contains some sexual details. If you don't like then don't read it as for the rest of you erotic yaoi lovers everywhere enjoy!

Daichi x Tsukishima

Daichi felt like his mind that was being filled with pure innocence has been slowly dissolving. As he was gently caressing the soft thighs of Kuroo's husband and former volleyball teammate Tsukishima.

He was beginning to get more perverted than he normally would be and he desperately wanted to stop this party, grabbed his boyfriend out of Kuroo, and leave this place.

Until Tsukishima grabbed his face with both hands and said, "Don't worry Daichi-kun Kuroo will be very gentle with Suga-chan, see?"

Daichi turn his head and sees Kuroo slowly grinding his hips toward Sugawara's, kissing him so passionately as if they were meant to be.

Daichi smiled when he notices his boyfriend was enjoying this sexual game and began to have these dark passionate thoughts in his mind and felt Tsuki's mouth engulfing his cock like sweet, ice cold popsicle on a hot scorching summer's day.

His mind keeps telling to give in to the temptations and let these primal urges that he bottled up inside him for a long time to be release.

He started breathing very heavily like his body was like a time bomb of pleasure ready to explode at any second. Daichi look down at Tsukishima, who was still sucking at his cock and has the look of need and love in his eyes as he was saying, "Please take me, fuck me, break me, until I'm nothing." He clench his teeth and grabbed the back of Tsukishima's head while he thrust his hips toward the light blonde uke's mouth.

Tsukishima mewled happily when Daichi started to get rough with him and he love having rough sex since he was with Bokuto during their sexual activities. He got even more aroused when he heard Daichi's voice becoming more deep and somewhat dominant.

"Keep sucking this cock boy, so daddy can plow your ass with it.", said Daichi while being aggressive and liking every minute of it.

Tsuki saw Daichi and continued to suck his big cock.

But Daichi stopped him and said, "Turn yourself around and ride Daddy's cock because it's waiting for your cute, sweet ass."

Tsukishima was silently thankful for prepping himself before they came home while he slowly sitting himself on Daichi's thickness.

He painfully screamed for a few seconds and started to relax as he gently move his hips onto the cock of Daichi.

Daichi felt the room becoming unbearably hot from all the sexual tension he locked inside of him as he stare at the once salty teen looking more alluringly beautiful as if he was a being blessed by Gods of Lust.

And wish he could have done this for years ago during his times with Sugawara.

~~~~~

Kuroo x Sugawara

Meanwhile...

Kuroo and Sugawara were doing a 69 on each other as Kuroo stared at Daichi, who was kissing Tsukishima from behind. Smiling at him and realizing the change in his best friend.

"Well Suga-chan, looks like Daichi has finally reveal his true self, huh." ,said Kuroo.

Sugawara replied, "I'm glad he's starting to enjoy this swingers party Akaashi and Tsukishima put together remind me to thank them after this."

Then Kuroo said, "You can thank them later after I give you something you have been missing in your life. He spread Suga's legs as he lower himself to lick the tight round asshole of his sweetness.

Sugawara moaned, "Ah fuck, Kuroo if you keep licking there I'm gonna cum!"

Kuroo smirked as he continued to lick down there feeling Suga's thighs tightly holding his head unable to let him go.

Kuroo didn't know that Sugawara's body was very sensitive after being fondled and kissed by himself, Tsukishima and mostly by Daichi.

He was so lost in his train of thought until he heard a soft sound from Suga-chan's voice. "Kuroo please stop licking me and fuck me before I lose it!", squealed Sugawara as his body quiver with pleasure and his cheeks turn bright red.

The cocky seme smiled and said, "Patience, Suga-chan I just gotta loosen you up more to get ready for this."

Sugawara nodded as he began to tense up when Kuroo's fingers gently massages his hole to make more loose and wide.

He uncontrollably squirm and moaned feeling the stimulation surging through his body like sparking up the fireworks for the springtime festival. He felt like his body was about to melt when Kuroo resumed loosing Suga-chan's hole with three fingers inside of him.

Sugawara normally does nothing when he was making love to Daichi especially the hot and kinky stuff they never tried to do. Sugawara moaned in protest when Kuroo stopped fingering him and told him to ride him. He hesitated for a minute and slowly sat himself down on Kuroo's thickness.

And it felt a bit bigger than Daichi's and a lot hotter too. Sugawara relaxed for a few minutes and began to move his hips up and down feeling the pleasure flowing from within him.

Kuroo push his own hips up towards Sugawara as he was staring into his eyes seeing the passion and excitement he has ever felt. He knew that Daichi wouldn't let anyone touch Sugawara let alone having sex with him.

Until his and Bokuto's husbands invited him and Iwaizumi into the BDSM world where their deepest and darkest wishes come true. Kuroo was afraid that his two friends wouldn't approved of this lifestyle he and Bokuto was into. But they decided to try it out for their lover's sake and their relationship.

He continue to stare at Sugawara with such adoration in his eyes. Like he was so in love with him even though he's still married to Tsukishima. "Damn Suga-chan you look so exquisitely cute when you riding my thick cock.", said Kuroo as he smiled.

Sugawara softly mewled as he tongue kissed Kuroo, wrapping his arms around him feeling their moving in sync together like their connected as one.

They started to move in slow motion while hearing the rest of couple's moaning and gasping feeling the air becoming thick and sensually hot.

Kuroo and Sugawara knew that this party has gotten more intense and forbidden that it was getting harder and harder to end this steamy swingers party.

Kuroo started to thrust very hard inside of Sugawara feeling like they couldn't hold it much longer. Also he sense that he and Suga-chan aren't the only ones almost getting to have an orgasm orgy.

To be continued...

Wow I'm sorry for the long ass delay but I'm back and this next one will be last chapter of this story. And if you having any request of any kind of yaoi erotic story. You can comment me or PM. Until then...SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!