First day of hell

*Justin's P.O.V*

Ha, new school. Why can't I just be homeschooled ? Well because my dad wants me to socialize with other people. Doesn't he see that this doesn't work? Like god, I've been bullied since.....ever. But although, I have attitude, and confidence so that's what matters. I don't listen to other people who call me "Tranny" or "faggot" just because of my sexuality and gender. I'm a simple  gay, transgender boy and I'm fucking proud. I could say it whenever. 

Anyway, I got my schedule, locker & locker combination and that's it. I refused to have a kid to show me around. I found my locker and put all the things in and get my books for first period. 

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"Look Rae, a new nerd is over there" Logan told me as I saw the new kid. Damn his butt. 

"Ha, a new loser to fuck" I said to my group. So , we kinda are the school's bullies and players. Yea, me being the biggest player, I'm the leader of the group. They all know I'm bisexual and trans and they know not to talk about it or they'll be sorry. 

"Let's go up to him" I said

We walked to him and I slammed his locker closed. He turned around and looked at me with confidence in his eyes.

"What?" He says

"What's up cutie" I said

"Um, don't call me cutie" 

"Whyyy, you cute"

He just sighed.

"You are coming over later, at my house" I said

"What if I don't want to?" he says

"Than you'll be sorry" I said, giving him a paper with my address.

We walked off.

"Why didn't we beat him?" Carson asked

"I have a plan" I said smirking.

*Time skip to after school"

I was at my house, hoping that loser would come, and soon, I heard a car park in my driveway. Let the fun begin.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I drove to his house. I don't even know why I came. I parked in his driveway and get out of the car. I wanted to knock on the door, but he opened it and soon we are face to face.  Out of no fucking where, he kissed me. Me being dumb kissed him back. We pulled away after 3 seconds. 

"What was this" I said. I mean, he is cute, and hot, but I just met him and I don't even know his name, neither does he.

"Well, a welcome gift to our school. What's your name cutie?"

"Justin"

"I like it. Mine's Raegan. Come inside" We walked in and he lead me to his bedroom. His house was nice. He closed the door after us and I heard a click. Did he locked it? Um. I turned to him and he picked me up. He started kissing my neck. I tried to stop him but definitely, he was stronger than me. He threw me on the bed and get on top of me. He kissed my neck hungrily . I'm sure he left a hickey, ugh. I tried to push him but it won't work!  plus, I just met him. I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX IN MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. HELL NAH. 

"Stop!" I said, still trying to push him. 

He remained stoned and I couldn't do shit about it. He  started tugging at my pants! GOD PLEASE NO. Somehow I pushed him to the side and run. I ran outside his house and to my car and drove far from his house. God damn, I couldn't imagine being raped in my first day of school, this shit just doesn't happen. From now on, I know to stay far away from him.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

FUCK. UGH GOD DAMN. Apparently the loser run. Well, plan A, failed. Plan B is on the board *smirk*