Competition of rice rockets

*Justin's P.O.V*

I arrived home, say hi to dad and go up to my room. I looked in the mirror and there were 2 noticeable hickeys on my neck. Fuck that kid, well, not in the way he wanted to fuck me. I just took a shower and put on a hoodie to cover my hickeys. I'm sure my dad is gonna freak when he sees them. I made my homework because dad forced me and I really didn't wanna do it and then I just took my car and drive around to see what's like in this town. I saw a group of a lot of people and drove there. OH MY GODNESS, STREET RACES, BITCH I'M IN. I don't know anybody here,  BUT STREET RACES ARE MY SHIT. I parked my car and get out. I saw Raegan racing with a dude, I don't know his name. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. Two guys were there.

"Hey I saw that you're new" one of them said

"Uh yeah, I just moved here"

"Cool, what's your name?" the other one asked

"Justin"

"Well, I'm Max, this is Harry" He said. Max was short , but a bit taller than me. He had wavy brown hair and brown eyes.  Harry was taller than Max. He has blue eyes and straight blonde hair. They seem like nice guys.

" You look familiar" Harry said

I just shrugged.

"You're in the street races huh?"

"Yup, I like them a lot"

"Wanna be friends?"

"Sure, I don't really have friends"

"Well, now you have us"

I'm glad I made friends. Two guys came to me and one of them grabbed my collar.

"Well well well, isn't it the nerd" the one who is keeping me by my collar said

"Get your filthy hands off of me" I said

"Huh, attitude much?"

"Yes"

"Just leave him alone Miguel" Max said sighing

"Oh shut the fuck up"

He threw me on the street and Raegan's car was coming with speed. He although stopped. He got out of his car and smirked.

"Well, isn't it my bitch" he said

"Can't you just, fuck off." I said, really not wanting to see him again.

"Nah, why would I fuck off when I can mess around with a newbie like you. What are you even here? You're just so small, everybody would beat you at races"

"You sure? Well, I heard that you have the title of 'King' in here. Well, I'm not impressed when the competition is a bunch of rice rockets" I said and the crowd said  "uuuuu".

"Than rice with me nerd" Miguel I think his name is.

"Oh you sure? I don't wanna make yourself appear like a fool in front of this big crowd" I said smirking. 

"I'm sure"

"Very well then" I said going to take my car. I smirked , I know I'm gonna beat him up. My car is a Mustang 2017. His car is a Subaru STI, huh, how is he even coming here with that car? He thinks a Subaru is better than a Mustang? 

We came at the line and a girl gave the start. I jumped right in front of him going with 120 miles per hour so far. Not long after , I won. We came at the start line and I got out of the car, smirking.

"That's what happens when you choose a Japanese" I said looking at him straight in the face.

"I almost had you and you know it" he argued back

"What? Are you blind? You weren't even close"  I said

"Now it's time for me to go home and celebrate. I don't even know how you have the titles of kings and at that Subaru, your traction is very bad. Why? I think you sticked the small injectors with a big turbo so it's gonna push it lower. You don't even know a damn thing about a car" I said , looking at him with disgust. Raegan was staring at me in admiration. I got my car and drove home.

I stopped the engine and get in the house.

"DAAADDDD, I won a race" I said 

"Very good son. Good to know you're still in form"

"Always"