Quit smoking

"Define friends" I said. He's not bringing his friends here, that's for sure. I still didn't forgot what happened last time.

"Uh, yeah, nevermind" he said stretching. Oop I knew it.

"I'm bored. I need something to entertain me Raegoneeee" I said, falling dramatically on his lap. He just giggled and ran his hands through my bed hair.

"Something to entertain you, huh?" He smirked.

"OoH you betch, nevermind" I said rolling on my side...well...on the floor now.

"I'm dead" I said getting up from the floor and adjusting my position in his lap.

"What if I sticked pretzels up your ass? Will you still be dead?" Raegan asked.

"Jesus, you and your fetishes, I'm out" I said stomping up the stairs to go in my room.

"Babyy, I'm going out...I'll crash here later. Love youuu" he yelled from downstairs

"Okkkayyy loseer. Love you too" I said  grabbing blankets and then I heard the door slam shut. God, don't break my house.

I watched Stranger Things most of the day and ate snacks like the fat ass I am. Abigail has texted me a while ago asking if I was okay with her spending the night at her friend and I agreed. Gotta keep up her teenage dreams alive.
It's 8 PM and I'm a loner. I got out some things and began drawing stuff on my sketchbook.
Nice way to kill the free time I have, yup.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I released the smoke from between my teeth as PJ started laughing from whatever joke Harvey said.
Bringing the cigarette back to my teeth, I noticed how dark the parking lot was. Damn, I've been here all day.

"So Raegan...wanna come with us and crash at Ashton's for a while?"

"Nah bro, I'm good. In fact, I gotta go" I said placing the cigarette down and stepping on it.

"Come on man"

"Dude, I said I can't. I'm leaving. Bye"

I brushed off from them and went to my car, taking my time.
I drove back to Justin's house through the dark neighbourhood and finally reached his place.
When I got in, he was playing with his dog in the living room, on the floor, watching TV.

"Hey there sweetheart" I said taking off my shoes.

"Hellooo" he said looking up at me.

"You've been out all day, I missed you" he said hugging my neck like a little baby and wrapping his legs around my waist.

"Awh, I missed you too"

"You smell like cigarette smoke, and your mouth does too"

"I know I said I was gonna quit smoking but hey, I'm trying" I said looking at him.

"Try harder" he said kissing me.

"I want cuddlesssssss"

"Me tooo"