Maria..

*Raegan's P.O.V*

It's been 2 months since Abigail moved in with Justin. She's a nice girl. She started going to our school too so that's great..but the thing is....I'm so worried about Justin. His mood have been down from 2 weeks now and who the hell knows why, he isn't telling. We all tried. We all tried to get him out, watch movies, talk or hang out with him, it just isn't helping. I tried, Max and Harry tried, Abigail tried...none of them got the chance to find out what's up with him. A thing that scares me too is that when I stay over the night at his place, in his sleep, he has nightmares and calls this name... "Maria"... He never tells me what he dreams of.

Currently, me and him are cuddling. I think he fell asleep a while ago. He slowly started to squirm around like he wasn't comfortable. I turned on my side and looked at him. His face turned into a frown and I knew he was having a nightmare again. I'm going to try to not wake him until it's bad, I want to hear if he says anything else in his sleep.

 "Noo....don't...Maria...no, please...no" he said. Wait what?

"Maria it's going to be okay.. I love you .. mom, Maria, please, don't leave us" he quietly started crying in his sleep. He has the same nightmare over and over again?

"NO, DON'T LET THE LINE GO FLAT PLEASE, IT'S MY FAULT I'M BEGGING YOU" He started screaming. What the hell.

I couldn't let him asleep anymore. I shook him a bit and he woke up scared like shit.

"Shh baby, it's okay, come here" I said and hugged him. I let him cry in my chest and kissed his forehead. It looked like he even had struggle breathing, hmm.

"Baby" I said once he was calm.

"Uhm, yes?" 

"What is this all about?"

"Nothi-" but I cut him off.

"No Justin, please, tell me the truth. Something's been bothering you, I know it. Please tell me, I can help you somehow" I said looking now at him, in those deep green eyes with lots of meanings, fears and emotions. He sighed and got lost in thought.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I don't know if I should tell him.

*Flashback*

"Hey Justin sweetie, I made pancakes" my beautiful mother called for me in the kitchen. I can't eat anything. It's not that I'm not hungry, it's that I can't. Lung cancer's a bitch huh? Yap. I'm only 12 and I have this thing, and it's painful.

"I can't eat mom, sorry" I said with a low voice" 

"Oh come on"

"No mom, I can't"

"Justin please"

"I SAID I CAN'T MARIA" I yelled, feeling a big ass pain in my throat.

"Don't you see I am fucking dying? Everything's going off on me right now, I am sorry I am not the perfect kid for you or dad, but I am trying and I can't win. You can't see this cancer is killing me slowly? I don't want pain anymore. I don't"

"Justin, if you would know in how much pain I am from seeing you like this..."

"HOW MUCH PAIN HUH? WHAT COULD BE MORE PAINFUL THAN DYING?" I said, my throat now throbbing, it hurts so bad yet I am still so dumb to yell out like an idiot.

"LOSING THE PERSON YOU LOVE HURTS MORE THAN DYING JUSTIN, THAT'S IT" She yelled crying. Fuck what did I do.

*after 2 days*

We found my mom later, that night, with a big ass knife in her...and a good bye letter. We rushed her to the hospital. 

"Mom, no, you can't leave us" I cried

"Mom, Maria, please" I cried harder.

"MARIA PLEASE" I yelled seeing the line going almost  flat, not caring about my throat anymore.

"MOM, NO, MARIA, PLEASE IT'S MY FAULT, NOOO, DON'T DO THIS TO US, PLEASE" I yelled, once I saw the line going flat. 

I killed her.

Maria...

My mom....

*Flashback over*

I've beaten the cancer, I was clean since I was 17. When I turned 18, me and my dad moved here to start a new life. My dad was devastated since Maria...well my mom died and so was I. 

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"Justin, are you going to tell me?"

He sighed and began telling me the whole story...

Oh.my.dear.god.......