Cutie / Babe

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was walking in hell (School) again. People were whispering and seeing videos of how I beat Miguel last night. I walked past them but Miguel pushed me against the lockers. Ouch.

"You don't know what you started" He yelled. Raegan and the other guys were just looking and smirking.

"Ohh, poor little cry baby is upset that he's a loser?" I said in a baby voice and I started laughing after. Now there was a crowd around us.  Miguel looks so mad at me and I could care less. 

"Get your hands off of me. Don't wanna make a fool of yourself again, don't ya?" I said

He stepped back. 

"That's what I thought so" I said, brushing past them. I feel so proud about myself, I smirked the whole time walking to my locker. People were again whispering. 

"You know guys, you don't need to whisper. You can say what you want out loud. It doesn't bother me" I said turning to them and the continued my way to my locker. 

I got all the books I needed for first period and walked in my class.

*After school*

I walked out the school doors, ready to go to my car when I heard a whistle.

"Yo Justin, come here" Raegan said. He was leaning against his car. He has a nice car, Mustang 2017, exactly like mine, just that his car is blue, mine's black.  I walked to him and his group of 'friends'.

"What?" I asked

He kissed me right away. Ugh, not again. I tried to push him , he won't even move, ugh God. He pulled away after 10 seconds.

"Again.........why did you kissed me?" I asked

"Why, I can't kiss my cutie?" he said in his bitchy attitude.

"First off all, I'm not your cutie"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You wish you was" he said

"Actually, you wish I was because I'm not the one kissing the new boy all around" I said

He just smirked and I walked away.

"See you later babe" He yelled. Screw him (not in that way).

I got in my car and drove home.