Old friends

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sunlight peeking my curtains. I sat up and suddenly remembered last night. Raegan kissed me and I let him. I actually enjoyed it......shhhhh! I walked in the bathroom and I looked like crap. My hair all over the place. I had morning breath. Ew. I picked out some clothes and a towel, hopping in the shower. Since it's Saturday, I didn't rush, because no school, hah! I washed my hair, then body, then conditioner. After I finished my shower I dried my hair and my body , put on the clothes, then walked downstairs to see if my dad is home yet. It's 10:34, he must be. 

I saw him at the table , reading the newspaper, normal for my dad to do on a Saturday morning.

"Morning son" he said

"Hey dad" I smiled

"Justin, is it okay if one of my old friends come here. Also, he's gonna bring his son over here too. I think he's going to the same school as you and he's also 17".

"Yeah, no problem. When are they gonna come?"

"They should be here any minute"

I walked to my laptop. You see, I keep my IMac in my room and I have a laptop down here too. I'm a big gamer. I'm fresh with all the new games, game mods, game series and all that stuff. Gamers would understand me. I put on my ear buds and open up Minecraft. Yes, I play minecraft. I have like 45 mods on minecraft. I like to play on servers and all that stuff. 

Anyway, I opened a server that I like, called "Harlekina Friends #TM"  and I played some survival games. 

After I got bored I put my laptop down and stay on my phone for a little while till I heard the doorbell ring.

"Ima get it" my dad says

He opened the door and exchanged a few words with a man, than he let them come in. I looked there and I saw Raegan........and I think his dad. Uhhhhhhhhh damn. Why is this happening to me?

"Hey Justin, this is my old friends, Sam Beast, and his son, Raegan. Sam, this is my son, Justin"

I made eye contact with Raegan and he smirked at me.

"Hey buddy" Raegan says staying on the couch near me

"You guys already know each other?" Rae's dad asked.

"Yeah, we're friends" Rae says

Uh, friends? Bitch you just really flirty with me, that's all.

"Why don't you kids go up to Justin's room?" my dad said

"Fine" I said

We walked to my room and I sat on the bed.

"What a coincidence" he said

I just hummed an "Aha". He sat on the bed and pulled me closer to him, so I am straddling his lap.

"Hey baby" he said and kissed me. Just like a peck.