Meet up

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up and I heard the water running in the bathroom so i am guessing Raegan is taking a shower. I slowly put the covers aside and took my phone. I scrolled through instagram a little and I heard Rae's phone go off. On the screen pops up a message from "Brad". I think that's the guy from last night. I shivered at the thought. I am actually really fucking glad Rae was there for me. I couldn't stand to being raped. My thoughts were intrerupted by the bathroom door opening and my babe came out only in his sweats, no shirt.

"You woke up prince?"

"Yes king"

"You got messages from that guy , you know, from the other night" i told him

"Brad? What the fuck does that bitch want? Ima slap a hoe" he said picking up his phone. I laughed a bit at that.  

"He says he wants us to come to the park, like he wants to talk"

"I don't know king...."

"Come on prince, I wanna settle things right with the bitch. I promise i'm not leaving  your side prince"

"Uhgh, fine king"

He comes quick and kisses me, then looks in his drawer to find clothes"

I guess Brad isn't going to school either, not that he cares about it anyways. Babe got dressed and we went to the park. As i saw him on a bench near the playground I shivered, and Rae held my hand tighter. I feel safe with him.