Come onn, let's go get your room ready

"As you know, my name is Abigail, Abigail Smith. I was born in New Jersey and I'm 14. My father raised me all alone because my biological mom left us for another guy she loved. They were okay and divorced, my father and her remained close friends. We were going to her house because it was her birthday and when we got there, some guys burst through the door and killed them..then got me. I was at that house thing for a month and they tortured me....I still have some bruises on my back and legs...I never want to remember what they did to me when I was there." she started crying.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay now, it's over. You can stay here as you need and want, hell you can move in. I promise you I'm not letting them take you away again" I said calming her down. She calmed herself a bit and began talking again.

"Now that I told you a little something about myself, why don't you?"

"Well, my name is Justin Drew Blake. I am 18. I was born in Minnesota but moved to Maryland over here like...1 month ago? Something like that. My mom died when I was 2 so I don't have pretty much memories with her. Dad remained single till now, he got a girlfriend that I don't totally like but I guess it's his life and I want him happy. He moved in with her for 3 reasons. The first one was that he thought I am 18 now and I need some space, you know, growing up. The second is that his girlfriend asked him to and the third is that he accepted because he wants to test her to see if she is loyal or something like that. I guess we can go with this introduction. Oh and I am gay and trans" I finished.

"Oh that's really cool. I always had some sort of admiration to the trans kids, I think they are so strong to face this society and they are just brave. I am also pansexual" she said.

"Omg thank god you are supportive, and that's great"

"I am supportive to the LGBTQ+ community because 1. it's their life, not mine, they can do whatever they want as long as they're happy and they feel comfortable in their own skin. 2. I am a part of the LGBT. and 3. I told you I have some sort of admiration towards them"

"Abigail, me and I are gonna get along really well" I said smilling. She smiled. We high fived.

"Hey, I made you some food, come eat" 

"Of course"

I took a plate and put some spaghetti in. She sat down and began eating and I sat in one of the chairs too, on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I looked up after a while and she was done, now wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"I gotta say, you are a great cooker"

"Why thank you"

I smiled and get the plate, putting it in the sink. I'll just wash it later I guess.

"Sooo, since you are going to stay here, we are going to make the spare bedroom your room, let's go buy stuff!" I said excitedly. 

"No Justin, I can just sleep there like that. You've already done so much for me, I don't want you wasting your money"

"What? I think you're kidding. Now come onnnnn let's goooooooooo" I said taking her wrist and leading her out.

We got in the car and I drove to a furniture store. We bought all sort of things and girly stuff for her that she chose. Most of them weren't actually girly, she was more like a punk/tomboy girl. 

When we got home, we took all of those to the spare bedroom. We changed the mattress on the bed, then the pillows. We decorated her room with some fairy lights, posters and stickers all over. We got some cute pencil holders and all that stuff. Her room looked so nice.

"I'm so tired" she said flopping onto the bed

"Then go take a nap, it's 8 PM. I'll be downstairs"

"Okay"

I reached for the doorknob.

"Hey Justin"

"Yeah?" I said turning around

"Thank you for everything" I smiled.

"You don't have to thank me, since I'm alone I like some company"

I got out and then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and Raegan was there. He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey baby" he said

"Hi Beast" I giggled

"Oooo new nicknames I see. Don't call me that" He chuckled.

"Beast, Beasty, Beast boy, yo dipshit" I laughed and he picked me up throwing me on the couch. 

"Shhhh" I said putting my finger over his lips.

"Why?"

"Abigail is sleeping upstairs"

"Oh, so...she's going to stay with you?"

"Yes, we went shopping and we got the spare bedroom ready, now being her room"

"Oh, that's nice of you"

"Thanks. I just felt so bad for her. She is only 14 and going through this. I gotta help her. She even has some bruises on her back" I said.

"You're such a nice person Justin. I love you"

"I love you too" I said blushing