He is sweet and caring

°Justin's P.O.V°

I've been telling Raegan the whole story...what happened and how was to live with cancer. He seems like a total different person. He doesn't look nowhere near the person who raped me. He is sweet..caring, he looks so worried and concerned about me and I like to see that I'm not just a toy for him.

After I told him everything, I felt a little bit better to talk with someone that isn't me. I fell asleep after and woke up at 9 AM. It's saturday and all I really wanna do is stay in bed all day.

I heard a knock on my door, Raegan is still asleep.

"Come in Abigail" I said.

"Hey Justin, good morning. So, I just wanna tell you that I am going over to one of my friend's house"

"Ok, have fun and be extra careful. Make sure to call me if anything happens. Doesn't matter what is, just do okay?"

"Ok big bro, will do and thanks" she said and walked out.

Abigail is a  really nice person. She doesn't even think like a 13 year old, she thinks like an 18 year old, even 19 year old kid. Whoops, my fault, aDuLt.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Wow now I remember I fell asleep last night in my underwear and one of Rae's oversized t-shirts. Hey, can't blame me they are baggy and comfortable...and they smell like him, yep.

I did all that stuff you do in a bathroon in the morning and then didn't bother to change or but pants on, I made my way downstairs and started to make breakfast. Sausages, waffles, eggs and smoothies it is. I like cooking.

I did pretty much everything and I was just finishing the strawberry and banana smoothie when two strong hands made their way around my waist.

"I could get used to this" a sleepy Raegan said from behind me.

"What? Me cooking?" I asked.

"No, you walking around half naked" he said and kissed my neck, chuckling. I giggled too and shook my head.

"You really do look cute in my T-shirts" he said and kissed my cheek this time.

"Go sit your sleepy ass down, I just finished breakfast" I said and he made his way to the dining room.

•Time skip Ooop•

"Babe, how about we call friends over?" Rae said.