Partiesss

*Justin's P.O.V*

"You're coming to a party with me tonight" Rae said through the phone.

"But babe, it's Sunday, tomorrow we have school" I said

"And? Come on we're not gonna stay for too long"

"Ugh fine...my dad isn't home, so I'm not gonna tell him" 

"Fine with me, get ready sweetheart"

"Okay prince"

I smiled as I hung up. I took a quick shower, put some black skinny ripped jeans that show my butt a hell lot bigger, a sweatshirt that says "Fuck 'em, I'm daddy's" and my black vans. I heard a car pull up in my drive way. I got my phone and walked out. I walked out the house and lock it, as I turned around I saw Raegan with his jaw dropped and he was staring at my ass. Damn this boy. As I approach him, he spun me around and hugged me from the behind. Did I mention that my sweatshirt was one that you can see the tummy, I don't think I did.

"Let's go" he said and we left.

*Time skip*

As we entered the party, Rae already meet up with some guys that I didn't know. He threw his arm around my shoulders and they walked us to where the drinks are. I don't drink at parties, because I don't want to do anything stupid. Rae took some shots and then he grabbed a beer. So, I'm driving home. I caught some of the guys staring at my ass, I felt uncomfortable, at the corner of my eye I saw Max and Harry. I whispered to Rae "Wait a bit" and he nodded. I walked to them.

"Heey guuuysss" I said hugging both of them.

"Hi Justin" they both said

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, just enjoying the party with our group of friends, they went to get drinks, what about you?"

"I'm here with Raegan"

"Wait, Raegan Beast!? Didn't you hate him?"

"I'm actually dating him now, he seems like a nice guy."

"Well everything you do as long as you're a happy bitch"

"Hey, I am happy , but I'm not a bitch"

"Omg, look at what are you wearing, you look like a fucking sex bomb" they laughed and I tried to keep in my laughter.

"Okay guys, nice talking to you, I'ma go now, see ya"

"See ya"

As I turned around I saw Raegan and literally all of the boys staring at my butt, again. I approached them, and Rae hugged me from the behind.

"So, back to the conversation, do you think any guys or girls are hot, Rae?" one of his friends asked.

"yeah, one, Justin" he said. I blushed, but they couldn't see that because all of the coloured lights. I had to go to the bathroom, so I went, and did all my business, but when I went out, one of Rae's friends pushed me back in.

"uhm, what are you doing?" I asked in concern

"eerrrr, nothing babe" he said smirking and coming closer.

"stop there"

"nah"

Shit.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

Justin's been in the bathroom for a while, and Brad isn't coming, so I went to the bathroom. Brad seemed to check Justin out the whole night, and I didn't liked that. I knocked on the door and I heard something.

"Get away from me, leave me alone" This sounded like my baby's voice , and I'm sure as hell Brad was there.