Please...stop

*Justin's P.O.V*

After last night at the auditorium I went home and directly in bed. I'm still second guessing if I should've give Raegan another chance. Although he is that kind of highschool stereotype fuckboy that you see in American movies, I fell for him. For a second, only a second, I thought he wasn't the person he was in school, but I guess I wasn't totally right.

I'm now sitting on the couch, doing nothing. Home alone, dad at work (let's say it's Sunday, I forgot what day it was last chapter). Raegan texted me a while ago asking if I wanted to hang out with him at Bryce's, but I didn't reply. What could I say?

"No, because your friends dared you to date me and now you're tied around me because they make you to?"

Or....

"Yes, I love your friends, they are the nicest, they're the best and their company is the amazing so I'll come"

I choose neither. I'm sure he saw I left him on read, so I think he won't leave it alone. I picked up my cat and started petting her, still thinking. I heard some music and voices and soon, a car pulled in my driveway. Just great.

I went to the door and opened it. Raegan and all his friends, two cars actually. Raegan's and Bryce's.

"Hey baby" he came and hugged my waist kissing my neck. I'm not sure why is he doing this, he said he doesn't want his friends to find out, or is just another stupid dare. A smell came to my nose and it was beer. Is he drunk?

He turned us around so now my back is at the boys who are talking, smirking, and looking at us. He grabbed my butt and squeezed. I felt him suck my neck now. He's totally doing this because his friends are here.

"Raegan stop" I said but he didn't listen.

"Stop" and still, no movement.

"I said stop" shoving myself from him. I took a good look at him and he doesn't look sober either.

"What's wrong baby" he said, coming to me again.

"You're only doing this because they are here"

"Oh no baby, I just love you"

"Yea totally you do" I mumbled.

"What are you doing here" I asked

"Came to get you. We hanging out at Bryce's today so I want you there"

"Uhm, a house full of guys....very fuckboyish, flirty guys who are your friends...I think I'll pass"

"Oh come on, so what you gonna do? Be lonely here or be with stupid Max and Harry"

"Hey leave them alone, they were here when you were talking shit about me Raegan" I started to get irritated.

"Right...I'm sorry, just come"

"No Raegan." I crossed my arms.

"Justin come on, you're coming" 

I hesitated for a second...

"Fine, I'll come" I gave in

We got in one of the cars and went there. As we were walking to the door of Bryce's house, Raegan threw his arm around my shoulder. We got in and they started talking about hot girls, hook ups, basketball and shit boys like they always talk about. I got my phone out and looked through instagram. I felt Raegan push me down on my back slightly (they were sitting in a circle on the floor).

He started kissing my neck again and got on top of me.

"Oooooo Beast, get some" Zach yelled.

He pinned my arms above my head with one hand, the other using to trail down my body. He sure as hell isn't sober. He even smells like weed too.

"Raegan stop" I tried to get away.

"Uh, why baby?" he said, going back to sucking my neck.

He got to the rim of my pants. Don't tell me he's gonna do what I think he's gonna do. He unbuttoned and unzipped them and by now I was full on panick mode.

"RAEGAN STOP" I yelled and he still didn't. Uh what do I do, what do I do?

I almost got out of his grip

"Guys, a little help here?" Raegan said and they came and pinned my arms and held down my legs"

I know now I shouldn't have came, OR GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE WHY AM I SO STUPID.

I started crying.

"Please don't" my voice was shacking and my heart started beating faster.

He took off my pants.

"STOP, PLEASE" I yelled. They were looking at me and smirking.

I felt him lower my boxers while some of the guys took my shirt off.

"STOP, PLEASE, I DONT WANT THIS. DONT DO IT" I yelled and cried harder.

Raegan unzipped his pants and soon...I felt him go in. In that moment I knew my life was ruined. I cried harder. I saw them taking pictures and all I heard were their laughs and Raegan's groans. I froze. I stopped moving. I was staring at anything and I couldn't hear anything anymore. It was like I was underwater. I was drowning. Everything was muffled. I felt Raegan pull out and zip his pants back. They let go of me. I quickly went and put my clothes on. I looked at Raegan and he looked full of regret. I ran out of the house, not caring or knowing where I was going anymore. In that moment, I felt dead. Probably the pictures are gonna be everywhere in the school tomorrow. My life is ruined. I don't know how, but I got home. Dad isn't here though. I fell on the ground and curled into a ball while I was full on crying. I heard cars in the driveway again. I didn't care. The door opened, reavealing Raegan and the boys. I quickly got up on my butt and started scooting back. Raegan looks so full of regret. He tried to touch me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME. GO AWAY" I yelled.

"Justin I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-"

"GO AWAY. NO LEAVE ME ALONE. LEAAVVVEEEE. NOOOOOOO. DONT TOUCH MEEE" I screamed and screamed.

Raegan started crying and the guys looked full of guilt. Flashbacks of what happened came and I started shacking. I heard Raegan yell at the guys to leave. He stayed tho. He tried to come near me again. In this moment I was frozen again. He picked me out and went upstairs, setting me on the bed. He put the covers on me and wiped my tears. He was still crying tho.

"Why, why did you do this to me Raegan?" I whispered.

"I don't know, they drugged me, I didn't know what I was doing. It was like my mind won't listen to itself. Some of my sense came back after I finished. I am so so sorry" he cried too. I started to silently cry as he hugged me...