Party and moooreee

*Justin's P.O.V*

After Raegan and his dad left, I remembered that last night he told me I'm gonna come to a party with him. Omg, I started to feel really nervous. What if something happens? What if, he gets me drunk so he could rape me? A lot of thoughts are running through my head right now. I just shrugged it off, I'm gonna deal with it later. I heard a ding. I have a text from Raegan.

Raegan: the party gonna start at 9 pm. Ima come get'chu myself babeh boy.

me: Uhhhh, do I really need to come?

Raegan: Yea you need. 

I closed my phone and just get my sketchbook. I drew some doodles on it.

*Time skip*

Frack it's already 8 pm??!! I need to get ready.....

I just put on my black sweatshirt who says "I don't want to be here" , black skinny jeans, black vans and that's it. I wanted to get a snapback too but I didn't.

Raegan: I'm in front of your house, come out. 

My anxiety started to increase. I can do it, you can do it Justin. I felt a little more calm so I walked downstairs.

"Dad, I'm going to a party, byee"

"Okay, be safe son"

"I will"

I walked outside, I checked to see if I have my phone and then I walked to Raegan. He's outside his car, leaning on it.

"Here is my cutie"

I started to blush, so I kept my head down. I walked to him, standing in front of him. He puts his hands on my waist and drags me closer to him. I rest my hands on his chest and just hide my face, looking down. His hands moved to my butt and I flinched. He saw my crimson red face and smiled. I couldn't stop smiling, I'm embarrassed. He lifts my chin up and gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Let's go" he said.

We got in the car and I started to realize, since when I let Raegan touch me like this? Wait, what did just happened? Ugh damn, I'm starting to get feelings for him. But he's a bad boy. A player. He's gonna break my heart. Ugh, anyway, he drove to where the party is going on I guess. He parked his car and we got out. He threw his arm over my shoulder and I started to blush and smile again. When we entered in, I could feel the smell of the alcohol, cigarette smoke and all that shit. Raegan fist pumped and hand shake with some guys. We walked to what he says "his crew". I think there are all of his friends.....or just some of them. He kept me close all the time. When we arrived at his "crew" he leaned on the fence and pulled me over, so I'm leaning on him and he's hugging me from behind. I was blushing the whole time.

"What's up bitch" one of the guys said to Raegan

"Nothing much. Just with my babe"

"He's your babe huh?"

"Yup"

I blushed more and more. They all talked and talked and I was just staying there awkwardly. Raegan is now kissing my neck. I tilt my head to give him more room. He licked my neck.

"Ew damn" I said wiping it

"What" a guy said

"He licked my neck"

"Ohhhh Raegan, getting freaky"

I looked at Raegan and he's smirking. 

"Come" Raegan whispered in my ear

I followed him, he was holding my hand this whole time.

We came to where was nobody, in the back of the house.

he pushed me on the wall and start kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, trying not to moan. He moved to my jaw, than to my lips and we started to make out. He lift me up, and as we kiss , I'm brushing my hand over his hair. He moved to my neck again.

"I *kiss* love you *kiss* so much *kiss*"

"I love you t-too" I said, trying not to moan. Omg, did I just say I love him? I ain't lying tho.

His hands made their way to my butt and he gave it a squeeze.

I'm actually glad I came.