You bitch

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I banged on the door, I can't let Justin get through what I wanted to do to him when I met him again.

"R-raegan help me" Justin said, I couldn't hear clearly what he said, it was all muffled. I couldn't resist no longer , I kicked the door with my foot and now pretty much everyone was looking at me. As soon as the door opened I saw that Brad is on top of Justin kissing his neck. Justin was fully clothed thank God. I snatched Brad off of him and started to kick and punch him. The crowd came and were looking at us, I don't give a shit.

"YOU BITCH, HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE"

By now his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye, some scratches on his face too.

"Rae get off of him, he's not worth it" Justin yelled and I stopped. I'm sure he's beyond scared, so I don't want to scare him more, but things don't be left like this, I'm gonna settle things with Brad later. I stood up and walked to Justin, getting his hand and dragging him with me out. We got in the car and I drove to a place where nobody was. I stopped the car.

"What are we doing here?" Justin asked. I turned to him and looked at him in the eyes. It was dark, but his eyes still sparkled. I placed my hand on his jaw.

"Shhh, it's okay. I won't let anybody touch you. You're mine and only mine and I swear to God I'm gonna protect you. What happened tonight was my mistake, I shouldn't have let you alone and I'm sorry.  Maybe you don't really believe me because of my reputation but Justin listen to me, I actually love you. More than anyone should." I said to him. His tear stained face started to calm down and his lips craved into a smile. I pressed my lips against his and we just kissed for a while.

I started the engine again and we drove to my house, he's gonna stay over. He told his dad everything that happened and he let him stay with me, neither of us are going to school tomorrow. I stopped the car and I gave him a piggy back ride to the bedroom. I softly placed him on the bed and took down my shirt, I like sleeping shirtless, I didn't change pants though. I got under the covers with him, holding him as tight as I can , my lips always being pressed to his forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.