Poor girl & Meet Abigail

*Justin's P.O.V*

I picked up my backpack and stuffed in my sketchbook, pencils, charcoal pencil, my camera, phone and then left. Since I like taking long walks, I discovered some new places. I went through the woods and found my secret spot I think. It just stopped raining so everything's wet. I sat on a big rock and pulled out my charcoal pencil and sketchbook. I began sketching a boy. Without even knowing, I drew his face in a frown....sometimes I draw how I feel not even knowing it. I did some details on the eyes and they looked gorgeous. I made his hair wavy. I blended some things here and there and I was happy with the result. After a while of sketching random things, I stopped and just started thinking about everything. I decided to take a walk and grabbed my stuff. After a while of walking, I saw a cabin. It looked really really old and I'm sure no one lived there now. I wiped a bit with my hand the window, suddenly, a bird hit the window near me and I got scared.

"Holy shit" I mumbled, placing a hand on my heart. I looked back through the window and noticed something in the corner. It looked like a person. A girl. She was balled up in a corner with her head on her knees. I decided to check. I opened the door, careful because it looked like it was about to fall on me. The girl looked up and her face turned in horror. It looked like she was about 13 years old.

"What do you want? He send you right? He told you to come get me? Please I'll do anything you want just don't get me back there, please" She cried and begged me. What? I kneeled down in front of her and wiped away her tears. I patted her back and said

"Hey, what are you talking about? I was just taking a walk and saw this cabin so I decided to explore and I saw you here. What happened to you? And who did this?" I said, noticing the cut on her cheek.

"Some guys took m-me away from my mom and dad, and killed them. They held me somewhere for a month, t-torturing me and I ran away, hiding myself here. I d-don't know if they are looking for me. But please, I'm scared" She cried. I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. Cruel, why would you do such thing?

"Hey hey hey, you're okay, I got you. I'll tell you what, let's go to my house so I can get you cleaned up okay? I'm also sure you must be hungry"  

"O-k-kay" she shuttered.

(Also, I forgot to mention, Justin's dad got a girlfriend and moved in with her, since Jay is 18 he let him the house, okay? okay)

I helped her get inside and I lead her to the bathroom. I cleaned her cuts and put bandages on it. I turned on the faucet and let the water get warm. 

"Okay, there are towels under the sink and I'm going to get you some clothes real quick" She nodded.

I went to my room and got her one of my Star Wars T-shirts and some sweatpants. I came back in the bathroom and she was still staying there. I handed her the clothes and told her to shower. I let her and go in the kitchen to make her some food, she really must be hungry. I feel so bad for her, so bad. Not only that she lost her parents, but keeping her for a month? Torturing her? Not cool, at all.

Dad called me. (D = dad , Justin = J)

D: Hey son, how's it going?

J:  Dad, guess what. I was walking through the woods just thinking and I saw a girl in an abandoned cabin and decided to help her. She told me that some guys killed her parents and tortured her for a month and I felt so bad, I got her home and gave her some clothes to shower. Right now I was making her some food. She had cuts on her, like pretty bad ones and she looks just like she is 13. I'm thinking of letting her stay"

D: You did a really good thing son, I'm proud of you. You can let her stay, take care of her and try being nice to her, she probably is beyond scared. I'll call you later then"

J: Okay dad, bye

D: Bye Justin

After he hung up, I went back to cooking. I decided to make her some spaghetti. As I was getting all the things I needed, I heard my phone go off so I looked to see what it was. Raegan texted me.

Raegan: Hey babe, is it cool if I come over later?

I texted him everything that happened and told him that he has to be nice to the poor girl.

Raegan: Ok, of course. Man, I feel bad for her. Losing a parents, in her case both parents must be painful

Justin: I know right

Raegan: Ok babe, I'll see you later <3

Justin: Yea, bye <3

I put the pasta in the boiling water and the bathroom door opened, revealing the girl all dressed up. 

"Come sit on the couch" I told her.

"You want something to drink?"

"Yes please"

"Ok, sprite or water?"

"Water"

I handed her the cup and she took a sip.

"Okay, so, I never got your name"

"Oh yea, my name's Abigail"

"Pretty name, I'm Justin"

"It's nice to meet you Justin, thank you so much for helping me"

"It's my pleasure, really. Ok Abigail, tell me more about yourself"

"Ok...well..."