I love him, like a lot

*Justin's P.O.V*

We just cuddled and talked about random things, he told me how one time when he was little, him and his mom went shopping and he lost himself in the store and he pooped his pants. I just started laughing my ass off.

"It's not funny Justin, million things went trough my head that time" He said

"It actually is funny" I said, and I started to laugh my ass off even more. He jumped on me and started tickiling me.

"STAPHHHHHH AGHHHHH" I said trying to hold my laughter. He eventually stopped and I tried to catch my breath.

I searched for the TV remote and look through Netflix for a movie, I eventually ended up picking a movie called "Overdrive". We watched it. As you can see by the title, it's about cars and I totally loved it.

"Let's go to the park" I said.

"Okay" He said

He had his clothes from yesterday here so he obviously wore those. I went to my closet and picked a red sweatshirt, black ripped skinny jeans, some socks, black vans and my Truboiz hat. I went in the bathroom and got changed , and I put my hat backwards. When I went out, I saw Raegan scanning me out and I walked to them, sitting on his lap.

"Like what you see?" I said biting my lip to tease.

"You're so sexy baby boy" I blushed and he smirked , I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him, him kissing back.

"Let's gooo" I said.

We went out and he said we're gonna go with his car so we got in and drove to the park. When we arrived there, me being me , I ran straight to the playground. There are some benches near the playground and I saw that Raegan's group of friends were there. Like, the ones who are bullying me. Rae came to me and said:

"Let's go to them" He said

"But they don't know we're dating, pretty much no one knows and they bully me, I don't have a nice feeling about this"

"It'll be fine. They know how to don't mess with me or they'll be sorry" He said. I smiled and agreed on walking there with him. He threw his arm around my neck and I blushed, looking down. He's so......protective. When we got to them, they did their handshakes and then he came back to me.

"You got here the loser huh?" One of them said, I knew this was gonna happen...

"Yo dude, shut the fuck up, if you didn't care to notice that I'm dating him, so you guys better not cause him any trouble or you're gonna have to deal with me, got it?" He said

They just nodded.

"Good"

The way he talked to them, for me. Him standing up for me like this made me red, so red. They were talking about random shit, like football and all that kind and I was just hugging Raegan's side, him having his arm around me. I just feel my face burning, and I know I'm blushing. I nuzzled my face in his chest and he looked down at me.

"Awww you're so cute when you blush. You remind me of a lollipop because you're just so sweet like one" He said

"Raegannnnnn, you said this to make me blush even mooooooreee" I whined.

"I'm mad at you" I said, getting away from him, smiling and crossing my arms.

"Noooooo" he said hugging me from behind. I can feel him giving me the puppy dog eyes look , and I tried to look away and stop smiling but I couldn't.

"Damn he's playing good" One of his friends said. Rae chuckled. I finally gave in and hugged him back. I love him, like a lot. 

___________________________________________________

Sorry if this is bad, I had to hurry because I was talking with Hayes and he kept bugging me because he wanted nudes (I'M KIDDING BHAHAHA)