Twisted - Excerpt

Should I use this in a story?

It is truly twisted. Gosh, is it twisted? They say falling in love is the best thing that'll ever happen to you, but they forget to mention that you actually fall. And not even slowly either. You straight up free-fall down  the height of the Empire State Building, and I swear to you, every bone in your body, plus your soul will shatter. So, you're here, broken as all get out, and you don't even notice because there is this beautiful boy who's whispering that you'll be alright in your ear, kissing your lips, running his fingers through your hair, and suddenly, it's like nothing else in the world matters. But nobody ever tells you this. One day, he will leave you, and like a wave crashing over you, you'll feel it. You'll feel the pain of all your broken bones at once, and you'll find yourself hysterically sobbing in your car in some abandoned mall's parking lot at 2 a.m., because that's the only place on this planet you can find that doesn't leave the memory of him so prominently like blood in your mouth. And at the same time, you're trying to mend your broken bones, but that hoodie he left at your apartment isn't a strong enough cast, not even and old t-shirt of his and the hoodie wrapped around your chest can even begin to stitch the pieces of your crushed heart. Nothing will ever numb the pain. Nothing will ever fill the craters in your ribs where your heart once lived, put together and strong. Nothing will ever numb the pain. It really is twisted, isn't it?