100 - Excerpt

In June of last year, I started this Wattpad account solely because in the school year that had just wrapped, a teacher told me that I needed to stop hiding.

What she implied was that I always scribbled poems onto my notes or quizzes or worksheets, hiding behind metaphors and signing them as "r.g." (That pen name comes with a great story, but that's for another time). I signed them differently because I figured if a teacher were to see them, they'd think a real poet that went by those two letters wrote that, and I was just writing it to remember it.

But then one day, I wrote a poem on a separate piece of paper when I had some down time in that class. (This is the poem "I Hope It Isn't Breakable", which you can find in this book). And out of force of habit, I wrote my name on the paper.

I also accidentally left the poem in the classroom, it fell out of my binder, and guess who found it?

So, yes, I later explained that I wrote all the poems that were penned by this "r.g." And she told me to stop hiding.

So, I did just that. And my definition of that was making a Wattpad account.

Now, mind you, I'd read on Wattpad without an account for maybe a month before I got mine.

sunjumper12, your story Fix a Heart inspired me to join the page and start writing DWTS fanfics.

So I did that for a bit, and got a few follows. And I have 100 followers now.

Believe me when I say I love every one of you because I low-key thought that nobody would ever read my work, and to think 100 people from potentially around the world is seeing my work and viewing it IS INSANE!

I'm so grateful to have met so many friends and read so many great things on my time here. It's almost been a full year for me, and look how far we've come.

From my first story to my most recent, from friend written fanfics about me (JAYLOR4LIFE, TACKSON4EVER) (I love you, Emily ❤), to collab pages and a whole private message string of AUs, (Yes, Leather and Satin too) I'd like to thank all of you for coming on this insane journey with me. It's been a heck of a ride to be honest. And if I had the expenses, I'd fly all around and come hug every one of you.

Thank you so much for this.

Also thank you for the amazing stories, thank you for the constant support, thank you for all the comments.

You guys mean so much to me, you don't even understand. Now I'm all flustered and rambling, but I love you all!

Xoxo,
Taylor ❤