ONE YEAR ON WATTPAD!

My Loves,

I'm five days late, but five days ago marked my one year on Wattpad. A lot has happened in that year. A lot. People read my books, and 112 of you decided to hit "follow" which means the world to me! In that year, I've joined in a couple collab pages, JordynTroutman and redvelvetcupcakesx2, thanks for always being the most amazing to work with!

In that year, I've also brought some friends into this crazy Wattpad world. For example, the amazing Alena4Ireland (*waves* hi!) I introduced her to this site, and now she's publishing her amazing work for the world to see, and the world wasn't ready for it! (Especially that cover for your new story, it is amazing)!

Also, within that year, I joined the Pentafam as well as the Pentatonix side of Wattpad! Thank you to all of my Pentatonix friends, but just to name a couple: morningthunderstorms, @SpicyTaritos (Tara, it's not letting me tag you, I'm sorry!), Newport63, thank you for always commenting and being so, so sweet!

Also, MGness, oh my gosh, my words for you. I don't even know where to start, so I'm going to say that you and your amazing comments have made this past year so much brighter! You always make me smile, you always inspire me to continue writing. Heck, you always read the little messages on my profile all the time, and I love that. Thank you for making my little corner on this site a whole lot brighter.

Last but not least in my mentions, @morningthunderstorms (Wattpad isn't letting me tag! #WattpadNeedsAnUpdate). Sami, Sami, Sami, where do I even start? You're seriously one of my best Wattpad friends, and honestly, we've been on quite the number of adventures in the past year. We started a podcast, we scared Billy off with Girl Scout cookies, we collaborated with PTX and TPG and wrote a treatment for an iconic music video. We started Mashup Monday, and even though we always forget, and nobody ever uses the AU's, we still do it *le*! Long story a bit shorter, you're amazing (and so is Falling, fight me), and don't ever change. P.S. I hope you have a day today.

In conclusion, thanks to everyone who sees this and reads my work, thank you for making this an amazing year, and thank you for always inspiring me!

And that's a wrap for Year One.

With Love,
Taylor ❤
dwts_ballerina