two

JISOO'S POV

"Brother... Please... Don't send me to the other kingdom... I'm begging you, brother!" I knelt and cried in front of my younger brother. "I'm sorry Jisoo. I already promised them... And I promised father not to... care about you." His knees were trembling as he sat on his throne. "But, don't worry Princess Jisoo. I'm sure they won't even lay a finger on you. Especially if the Crown Princess is there." He gave me a broken smile in hopes of giving me reassurance.

The Crown Princess? The one who proclaimed the war? Why would she protect me when she's the one who started the war in the first place? She's heartless. A selfish pig. Because of her, I'm being sent to their kingdom. Not as someone you should pay respect to, but as a slave of pleasure.

I cried outside the palace walls. I don't want any of my brothers to see me like this. I cried and cried and cried, hoping that someone would take pity on me and just take me out of our kingdom. But, things didn't go as planned. Someone covered my head with a sack and tied my hands to my back. I tried to scream but they covered my mouth. Then, everything went black.

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by blurry lights. How long have I been out?

"Well, well. It seems like our precious princess is already awake." It came from the mouth of the person I hated the most. The 4th prince, who is now the general, Kim Namjoon. "What do you want from me?!" my face flushed red from anger. "We were worried that. You don't have enough experience to be one of the slaves. You didn't go under their training since the oh so mighty "King" told us not to." He scoffed.

"What exactly are you trying to do Namjoon?!" I tried to wriggle out of the ropes. "My subjects and I are doing you a favor.. You don't want to embarrass yourself to the sacred bones, right?" A lopsided smirk appeared on his lips as he slowly walked towards me. My throat was sore from all my screaming but no one came to help. "We're in the middle of the woods princess. No one can hear you." He grabbed my chin to make me look at him...

And he kissed me harshly... My lips were bleeding. I couldn't do anything to help myself...