four

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Three days. I have three days left before I finally get to meet the King. Three days left before I can finally call the princess mine. I know it sounds selfish but I'm still doing this for her own good.

"Greetings, Princess Chaeyoung." a voice called out. I scoffed as soon as I saw who it was. "General Kim, what is it that you want?" I said with a hint of annoyance. "Nothing really.." He smirked as if he's trying to annoy me on purpose. "Then what is the purpose of your visit?" I sat back comfortably on my throne. "I just want to tell the beloved Princess that we absolutely won't let you down in our deal." He voiced out nonchalantly, checking his nails.

"Is that so? Well, now that you've told me, I can tell my thanes to show you the way out of my kingdom." I answered back in the same tone he used. "Oh, there's no need for that. I didn't even plan on staying here for long." He teased. "That's good then. I don't want someone as filthy as you to set foot in my precious land. Off you go now!" I grinned as I shooed him away.

"Mark my words, princess. I, Kim Namjoon, the general, will make sure you'd regret this day." he stomped off to God knows where, flares going out from his nose. "That man has temper problems, that's for sure." I smirked as I watch him stomp off.

A low voice was heard right outside my room. I decided to take a peek to see the commotion. To my surprise, it was General Kim.

Like a madman, he stomped at the ground and kicked a few rocks. He frustratedly ran his hand through his hair, messing it up.

"T-This... This is all her fault!" I heard him shout.

"That annoying zounderkite of a girl!" General Kim carelessly mounted his horse as he took a deep breath.

"I will surely make that bitch experience hell when I get to her.." He then took off.

"Who was he pertaining to...?" I asked myself only to let his words bother me for a while.