eleven

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"I-I have a question.."

"What is it?"

"What are your t-thoughts about.. love b-between the same gender..?"

"Princess, if I were to answer that question based on the opinions of others, I would say it's a sin." I heaved a sighed.

"But if.. you would answer it based on your opinion..?" The princess kept on fidgeting with her fingers, as if she was anticipating my answer to be the one she expected.

"Hm.. For me, there is not a difference between all kinds of love. After all, the love between those people is the only thing that matters."

Truth to be told, I was taken aback by the question of the Princess. Not only is it quite out of the blue, I also felt that she was trying to get something out of me.

"I am curious as to why you're asking me these questions. Is there something wrong?" I asked the princess. "N-nothing is wrong.. Ji- I.. Just..." The princess stuttered.

"Just what?" I pushed her to continue her statement. "I just wanted to know your opinion so that I won't think of this as a mistake..." The princess looked deeply into my soul, tears welling up on the beautiful pair of brown orbs.

My breath hitched, seeing the princess inching closer to me. I slowly closed my eyes as soon as I felt the heat of her breath touch my skin. And there it was.. The pair of most beautiful lips I've ever seen, kissing me breathless.

Her lips were soft.. The way her lips moves slowly was sending shivers to my spine. Her kiss was soft and delicate. There wasn't hunger nor lust. It was full of passion and love. Though the kiss ended rather quickly than I anticipated, my heart was still more than happy to know that the princess felt the same about me.

Seeing that I had no reaction after the kiss, the princess sat back up, straightening her posture. "I a-apologize y-your highn-" I cutted the princess off with my lips, making her keep all her words inside.

That was how our night continued, except for the fact that we've reached another level much higher than a kiss.