three

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Your majesty, please have your thoughts about our preparations. Tell us immediately if there is something else that you'd need."

All the preparations needed for my journey are almost done. I will be accompanied by my well-trained warriors just in case there'll be a sudden attack, an ambush rather. I will leave my kingdom in a few weeks and after that, I'll come back as the ruler of our kingdom.

My father said that I proved myself worthy of the throne. I jumped in triumph and gave my father a tight hug. I actually have a close relationship with my father but we don't show it to the public since our subjects address it as unprofessional.

I'm currently planning on how I'm supposed to talk to the King for him to agree that I, the next ruler, will own the princess. I don't want her to fall into another person's hands other than mine. I won't take advantage of her purpose... I just want to protect her.

I've wanted to have the princess' love the moment I laid my eyes on her. I've taken a liking on her ever since we were in our youth. Oh, how I vividly remember the first time I saw her. Her beautiful long silky hair was gently blown by the wind whilst she ever so gracefully took a stroll at one of the flower fields near our kingdoms. Her sparkly doe eyes, which I could've sworn held thousands of twinkling stars, fluttered as her beautifully long eyelashes touched each other. Her perfectly sculpted button nose came into view when she turned her head to gaze at the beautiful flowers. Her blood-red heart-shaped lips formed into a smile when she caught sight of a flower as beautiful as her.

I will never be able to forget the moment I saw a goddess. That was the time I've sworn to the Gods that I will do everything to protect her.

I want to be with her. I want to make her happy. I want to hold her while she sleeps. I want to be with her when she needs me. I want to be able to show my overflowing love for her. I want her. I love her... And I hope that she'll feel the same.