finale

JISOO'S POV

2 years of being a married woman, 2 years of being his wife. Loving Hyunwoo wasn't hard since he has everything you could ask for in a man but, my heart was still searching for her love. At some point, he was slowly creeping into my heart. I learned how to love him back. Even though I couldn't give him all of my love, at least I know that I'm making progress.

I'm currently laying on my bed, Hyunwoo talking to the midwife. Yes, midwife. There is a person living inside of me at this moment. I've been pregnant for 9 months now, I'm currently on labour, and my child might come out at any second. We've been very alert every time my child was moving. My child's movements weren't harsh, it was really gentle. Af if my child was afraid to hurt me.

My child's movements reminded me of her. Her soft, delicate, and gentle movements. How she acts around me, as if I was as fragile as glass. I am thrilled to see my child, the smaller version of me. Maybe Hyunwoo but of course I wanted my child to be like me–

"HYUNWOO! MY WATER BROKE!"

"Almost there princess!" I screamed as I felt my child finally come out. Sweat was trickling down my face, possibly my whole body. I couldn't explain the amount of pain that I've just went through. "Jisoo.. Our child is a girl!" Hyunwoo happily exclaimed, taking our child from the midwife. He stared at her deeply, a bright smile on his face. "M-May I see her..?" I asked. Hyunwoo carefully gave her to me. A tear fell from my eyes the moment I felt my daughter's warmth on my body.

"What name would you want her to have, my love?" Hyunwoo asked, sitting next to me. "I'd let you name our child." He grinned, our child taking his thumb to her small hands. I smiled, my tears kept on flowing.

"Chaeyoung. I'd name her after the woman this world never deserved. I want her to be able to boast about being named after the best ruler our kingdom ever had."

"Chaeyoung it is then.. Welcome to the world, our little Princess Son Chaeyoung."