twenty-two » found

"You don't need to be so rough– agh!"

I grunted as I hit the ground with a thud. After being threatened in the experimentation room, my eyes were covered with a blindfold and I was, once again, man-handled and dragged somewhere unknown, only for them to toss me into a room.

"Y/N?"

I recognised that faint voice as Jasper's and tried to shake the blindfold from my head, but they tied it very tight, so my efforts were no use. I heard the sound of metal scratching against metal and soon felt two pairs of hands sit me up. My blindfold was pulled off and I was facing Monty and Jasper. I looked around and saw I was in the Mess Hall, except everything was rearranged and everybody was busy moving around frantically.

"Despite the circumstances, it's freakin' awesome to see you guys again," I got out, a look of relief on my face. I could've been thrown anywhere.

The boys helped me up and Harper and Miller both approached me before they all pulled me into a giant hug. I couldn't help but smile as I sank into their embrace. I really missed them and I guess I never realised how much until now. Though, the urgency of our situation soon sank in and I pulled away, a frown replacing my smile.

"I take it you getting tossed in here wasn't out of good faith," Harper commented, glancing between the entrance and me.

I shook my head. "I was on my way to Arkadia, which by the way, your friends and family are safe. They are looking of for you all."

All of them lit up at the sound of their friends and family - I had never seen them this lively before.

"My dad...," Miller gasped, shock written across his face. "He's okay?"

I nodded, a small smile on my lips. "Yes, I met him actually. He's a courageous guy, Miller. And he is determined to find you."

An adorable smile appeared on his lips and the dullness in his eyes immediately lit up with happiness. I could understand how impatient he was to finally see his family again.

"I met Clarke, too," I said, and by now, the other delinquents were silent, having stopped what they were doing, and hanging onto my every word. "And Bellamy, Raven, Octavia - everybody. They are all amazingly strong people. I can see how you all survived for so long." I paused before adding, "They aren't giving up. They managed to team up with the Grounders. They're all making a plan to get you out of here. Along with the grounders trapped here, too."

"Why would we want to get them out?" someone shouted out. "It's their fault we're in this mess!"

A few others shouted in agreement and I could see the delinquents were getting visibly uncomfortable. I didn't even get to ask why they were all locked in this room and what they were doing. There was so much to catch up on, but right now, I had to defend the Grounders. They weren't to blame.