The Awkward Dinner

"What drinks can I get for you guys" The waiter asked his eyes on me, I smiled at him about to speak before mother cut me to it.

"Can I get two glasses of moscato please, thank you" She said.

"Make that three" I said. "No you are not drinking" She said, she was really starting to get on my nerves. "Why not?" I asked, "Cause I said so, she'll just have the pink lemonade" She smiled, the waiter nodded before walking off. "So annoying" I mumbled.

"So love how was your day?" Mother asked Roman, she turns to him scooting closer to him making me mentally roll my eyes.

"Yeah was alright, just had work in the morning which was a pain" He laughed, the way he laughs is adorable, the way his cheek bones scrunch up and his cute smile. I need to stop. I completely zoned out not noticing he asked me a question, until mother snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I huffed.

"He asked you how your day was, maybe you need to see a doctor all you do is zone out all the time" She said glaring.

"Sorry" I laughed. "Yeah was alright stayed in bed all day, my perfect idea of a weekend" I smiled, he smiled in response.

The waiter finally brought the drinks out, I mentally sigh wanting the moscato but I kept my mouth shut. Mother got up to go to the restroom so it was just me and Roman, I was about to grab my drink before I felt his hands touch mine as he took the drink swapping his drink with mine.

"I know you wanted the moscato, so have mine" He shrugged, looking up at me his green beautiful eyes staring into mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked he nodded in response.

"Thank you, Roman" He smiled, I quickly drank the whole cup before mother came back and we swapped the cups again knowing that she'd notice obviously.

I fix my skirt before it moves too far up my ass, for some reason when I sit for so long my skirt starts moving up. I look up to see him looking and his cheeks flush and he then looks back up at me, his green orbs staring intensely making butterflies in my stomach. Mother walks back to the table and we both turn away trying to act as normal as possible.

We were now finished dessert which was this toffee pudding, which was also my favourite dish from tonight. The waiter finally brought the bill which was over $150, making my eyes go wide with shock but I didn't say anything. Mother and Roman continued to talk all night so I kinda kept to myself, my phone finally buzzed after hours I was wondering why I didn't hear from Justin. I quickly picked it up and I see Roman low key watching what I was doing.

From Justin 💗:

Hey sorry was at the clubs, how's the dinner going??

I replied,

To Justin💗:

It sucks, I'm bored as fuck.

I laughed and put my phone back down, minutes later we left the restaurant, getting back into his red convertible me sitting in the back seat again. We finally arrived home and he pulled up in the driveway, "Thanks Roman for letting me come to dinner" I smiled, he turned to look at me "No problem, nice meeting you Lily" He said, I swear I saw him wink and it killed me.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I quickly got out, I saw mother waiting outside the car most likely for Roman so they can make out which is something I don't want to see, so I went inside and my phone finally vibrated so I quickly grabbed it...

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I quickly got out, I saw mother waiting outside the car most likely for Roman so they can make out which is something I don't want to see, so I went inside and my phone finally vibrated so I quickly grabbed it and saw it was Justin.

From Justin💗:

Aw I'd come get you but I'm still stuck at the city :/

I replied.

To Justin 💗:

Haha it's okay I'm home now anyways.

Justin💗 is typing..

From Justin💗:

What is your new dad like ? Ahah

To Justin💗:

Ahaha shut up he's not my dad and more like a teen dad, he's looks so young wtf.

Justin💗 is typing..

From Justin💗:

Oh my god your mother's a milf.

To Justin💗:

AHAHAHA Justin

Justin💗 is typing..

From Justin💗:

Ahah nah call me, tell me everything.

Calling Justin💗..

So Justin and I spoke for hours, I told him about the night and how he was staring, he didn't seem to like it very much for some reason. He told me about his night at the clubs and how all the girls look the same apparently with their fake plastic bodies and orange fake tans which made me laugh. We finally ended the call and I just changed into my pjs and laid in bed trying to fall asleep while Roman was lingering my mind.