Sick Of These Games You Play

We both stare at a confused yet angered Justin standing in the door way, his gaze quickly moving between Roman and I as if he is just trying to gather what he just saw

"What the fuck is going on here?" He spits, he crosses his arms while he impatiently waits for an answer.

"Nothing" Roman shrugs, I look up at him secretly praying Justin believes him as this could change everything and ruin everything.

"Oh yeah?" Justin says unfolding his arms he walks closer to Roman.

"I'm not buying it, Lily?" He turns his head to me and my stomach turns, this whole thing was a mistake I actually hate myself.

"Justin, nothing is happening okay? Roman was just checking up on me" I mumble, looking down at the floor avoiding his gaze. I have never been a good liar to be honest that's why I'm trying to avoid his gaze but i'm probably making it too obvious.

"You expect me to believe that? you think i'm fucking stupid or something? that is not his problem to check up on you, it's my problem he should check on his own fucking wife" He spits, with every word coming out of his mouth make my heart drop. I watch as red slowly appears on his cheeks. I turn to look at Roman and he's clenching his jaw I can tell he's starting to get agitated I really want to leave this situation, heck even the wedding but I can't.

"Guys stop, Justin nothing is going on okay" I let out a breath, trying to look into his eyes with confidence but it is killing me.

"I know there is and I'm gonna find out" He says clenching his fists and walking away slamming the door behind making me jump.

"Fuck him" Roman says putting his hand through his hair in distress.

"We can't do this anymore" I say and he looks down at me his eyes staring into mine. I look as I see his eyebrows scrunch with confusion and his blank emotion cam shining through.

"Do what Lily?" He asks and I feel my cheeks heat up with anger, what a stupid thing to ask.

"This! You have to leave me alone" I raise my voice and I start walking away until I feel his hand grab mine sending shots of electricity through my body.

"Stop! let me go" I pull myself away from him ripping my arm from his grasp, I avoid his gaze and start to walk out of the bathroom.

"I think I'm in love with you" He mumbles under his breath, I suddenly pause in shock standing still my eyes and mouth open wide. I turn around to him and his hand is running through his hair, watching him as he opens a pack of cigarettes placing one in his mouth lighting it before breathing in the toxic fumes.

"What did you just say?" I ask impatiently waiting for an answer, I stand there staring at him trying to read his facial expression and looking for an answer. I watch as his cheeks turn red and he suddenly frowns pulling the cigarette away from his mouth ex haling the smoke.

"I said nothing just forget it" He starts to walk away before putting his left over cigarette in the bin, I try to grab his arm but he doesn't budge.

He walks out of the room making his way back to the party, I of course following closely behind. We both walk in and mother runs over to him wobbling all over the place and I groan at the sight of her being drunk. I look over at the table and Justin is just sitting there on his own just looking down at his phone he suddenly looks up and his eyes scan the room before landing on me. He gives me a hesitant smile before going back on his phone making me frown knowing i've made him upset.

"Where have you been my honey buns" Mother slurs having her arm around Roman and hanging all over him making me roll my eyes. I look up at Roman and he's looking down at me giving me his usual blank stare making me feel intimidated. I quickly look away making my way to the bar asking for two shots of straight vodka, sitting at one of the chairs suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see someone sit next to me 'please not be roman' I thought.

I turn my head to see Justin which low key made me disappointed but I shrug it off and give him a smile that I had to force.

"How's your night going?" He asks tapping his finger on his glass his eyes staring straight into mine.

"Could be better" I shrug, the bartender hands me my shots and I throw them back within seconds feeling the familiar strong burning sensation going down my throat. I hear Justin chuckle and suddenly leave to go back to the table, fuck him fuck every guy I thought.

I tell the bartender to make me another drink I grab the glass of vodka and orange juice turning away and making my way back to the table I look to see mother stumbling around the place before seeing her fall I mumble shit and make my way over to her, Roman picks her up and place her in her seat. Her head leaning on the table, so that's it? you just get too drunk for your wedding and pass out? okay.

"What did she drink?" I ask Roman I watch as he has his arms around mother, the outline of his slender yet perfectly toned biceps in sight. I wait to get a response and he just shrugs, making me take a deep breath in distress.

"Are you gonna talk to me?" I ask him he turns his head to me his beautiful green orbs staring straight into mine.

"I don't know what she drank okay?" He says with no emotion but you can tell he was getting agitating.

"I guess you can't fuck around with my mother like you did with her daughter tonight" I spit I feel my cheeks start to heat up and yes I am fucking angry, I hate that I love him. I look at him as he turns to me in shock his eyebrows scrunch together he looked as if he wanted to say something but I walk away.

The rest of the night was alright there was music playing and people dancing besides mother and Roman definitely. Mother couldn't move for the rest of the night so we ended up leaving earlier than expected, there was no dance from them or speeches which is usually what happens but not at this wedding. I just said a quick bye to Justin it felt kind of awkward which is weird because he's been my best friend for months.

I am currently laying in bed stripped off all my clothes and makeup, Roman is obviously sleeping over with his now new wife in the next room and my heart breaks a little bit more every time I think about it. I close my eyes and the last thought was Roman we definitely need to talk, before letting sleep take over me.

/ I'm sorry this chapter is kinda shitty I will edit and fix it asap! I watched It chapter 2 tonight and ahhh have you guys seen it?? it's amazing :') /