The Dinner

I make a disgusted face as I think of his cum currently inside of me and I use the soap and scrub the rest of my now infected body, my blood boils from how easy I let him in and how many times I let him hurt me but that will be the last time. I will make sure of it.

I mentally groan as I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body, walking out of the bathroom I look to see my mother sitting on the edge of the bed staring right at me. 

"No one knocks in this house" I mumble to myself standing there, waiting impatiently to see what she wants.

"You do realise I am getting married soon Lily" She says tapping her index finger on her phone, I feel my heart drop in my stomach.

"Yeah why?" I ask, avoiding eye contact holding tightly on my towel I can feel her gaze on me but I suddenly can't look up at her because of my guilt and my stupidity. My mother is talking about getting married to Roman while his cum was in my vagina and I am gonna go insane.

"Well I'd like it if you brought a date Lily I wouldn't want you to be alone" She says, I am over guys I don't want to talk to any I don't want to be involved with any. How am I gonna even try to talk to someone else if all I can think about is him? 

I guess I have to try, try move on try and forget about him. "What about Justin?" I got cut out of my thoughts by mother's suggestion and I hesitantly nod in return.

"Yeah I guess l'll bring Justin" I say not being 100 percent confident about my decision but it'll do for now.

"Who you bringing?" Both of our heads turn towards the door way, the usual Roman leaning against the frame. His intense stare makes me feel self conscious and shaky, I am trying my best to not let him get to me, to not make it obvious.

"She's bringing Justin as her date isn't that lovely hunny?" Mother says, getting up from the bed walking over to Roman and giving him a peck on the lips making me cringe

"She's bringing Justin as her date isn't that lovely hunny?" Mother says, getting up from the bed walking over to Roman and giving him a peck on the lips making me cringe. As she said that Roman didn't take his eyes off me even as mother was talking and giving him a kiss, I do realise I was only in a towel and I do realise now how much I wanted to punch that attractive face of his. 

"Yeah it's great I can't wait!" I said sarcastically hoping no one picked up on it, but I can tell it's gotten to Roman as he looks low key frustrated which makes me confused since I am just a sex toy to him.

"Invite Justin to dinner" Mother demanded, she started walking out the door pulling Roman with her and he takes one more last glance at me before leaving the room. 

I mentally groan and grabbing my phone from the bed side table, finding Justin in my contacts I click on his name messaging him saying:

To Justin💗:

Hey, It's been a while would you like to come over for dinner?

I put my phone down on the bed and lock my door making my way to my wardrobe putting on a pair of jeans and a plain off the shoulder top. Hearing my phone buzz I look to see Justin replying with a simple yes 'I'll be over in 10'

 I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen and see mother and of course Roman in there helping each other cook dinner, Roman wasn't doing much other than putting his arms around her waist while she was stirring the pasta in the pot. I let out a gentle fake cough and Roman quickly slipped his arms away from her waist and they both turn to me.

Just as I was about to tell them that Justin was coming the door bell rings and Roman's face scrunches up with confusion, I turn away from them and make my way to the front door and open the door to see Justin standing there with a bunch of roses in his hand. 

"These are for you" Justin says, I smile mumbling a thanks as he hands the roses to me. I feel bad of how I treated Justin and how I left him in the dark, I've known him longer than Roman and I shouldn't of just stopped contacting and hanging out with him.

We make our way back into the kitchen with the bunch of roses currently held in my hand, I look up at Roman and his gaze is fixated on the flowers and I just shrug it off and avoid eye contact with him, I need to stop let him getting to me it'll ruin everything.

We all sat down at the table mother and Roman across from Justin and I, we all started eating and I could feel some awkward tension coming through so I just kept my head down and tried to not look up until I hear mother trying to start a conversation.

"So Justin honey, are you gonna be Lily's date for the wedding?" She asks, making me jolt and looking up at her from the sudden question. Was it a good idea to bring him? but then I'll be on my own, it's not like Roman will be my date.

I mentally laugh at my thoughts when Justin suddenly speaks cutting me from my thoughts,

"I mean we haven't discussed it, but I will be more happy to be Lily's date" He smiles his cheeks start to turn peachy.

"Then it's settled" I jump in, everyone's heads turn to me I once again feel Roman's gaze on mine.

"You will be my date" I smile at him, I place my hand over his on the table and he looks up at me in awe. This is bad I shouldn't lead him on but I want nothing more than to make Roman angry and that is what I will do.

Writer's note:
I'm so sorryy it took me a while to write, I will try to write more when I can I am also trying to edit and get rid of some errors, pleasee let me know if there's anything I need to fix throughout the book and this chapter thank you for supporting ❤︎ ❤︎