The First Kiss

I hear a knock at my door, I'm hoping it's just mother

I hear a knock at my door, I'm hoping it's just mother. I slowly get up and open the door, a frown of disappointment appears on my face seeing Roman in the door way.

He looks up and his eyes examine my face, he looks concerned as he slowly brings his thumb to wipe the tear falling down my face but I swat his hand away.

"Fuck off Roman" I spit, I walk back to my bed and I see his eyes slowly fire up with anger.

"I know what I did was fucked, but I had to remind you that he-"

"Remind me what? That shitty party that I still think about? It's a fucked up subject so why bring it up?" My voice raises, he walks closer motioning for me to lower my voice. 

"Your mother is downstairs she'll think something is up" He mumbles walking closer to me.

"Good, I want you out" I mumble raising my finger pointing to the door.

"I tried to help you okay" His jaw clenches, his cheeks turning red.

"How is that helping me huh?" I cross my arms.

"I made you think of how that fuck betrayed you, you can't be with someone like that" He mumbles the end to himself but I still hear it.

"I can be with who ever I want Roman, you're not my family so stop trying to get involved"

"It takes a lot more than marriage and blood to be my father" I continue, I saw with every word it hurt him like daggers but I didn't care he deserved it. He looked taken back and he didn't know what to say but he didn't just walk out, instead he started walking closer to me.

I watched as he walk closer to me, I was afraid I could see the anger in his eyes. He stood inches away from my face and his gaze was staring intensely in to my soul.

"Listen to me lily, you don't want to be on my bad side"

"I've tried fucking everything to please you but obviously nothing was ever good enough" he continued, I notice as he tried to keep it all together because it looked like he was gonna explode, but luckily he kept it all in.

He chuckles, putting his hand through his hair.

"You drive me crazy you know that?"

"If you don't like it then why are you still here?" I ask, crossing my arms. His gaze stays on me watching my every move.

"The problem is I can't, I can't stay away from you Lily" He grabs out his packet of cigarettes and pulls one out, lightening it up before putting it in his mouth.

"Your mother tried to make me quit smoking" He chuckles, making the cigarette look so small when he holds it in his hand he breathes it in before blowing out puffs.

"But it's like you, it's irresistible" He said, my mouth slowly opens wide with shock the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

"You're with my mother" I shrug, watching him as he puts the leftover cigarette in the bin.

"You're with Justin" He responded, we both stare at each other before he mumbles 'fuck it' he quickly walks over to me grabbing my face in his hands locking his lips on mine. I felt the electricity throughout my entire body, I could still taste the smoke from his lips but breathing in his scent and smoke together is the best combination right now, I got cut off my thoughts as he pushed me into the wall, his slender body towering over me.

It was like he was feeling needy and desperate over me and I loved it. I felt his tongue dancing in sync with mine and I honestly didn't want it to stop, I felt as his hands made their way to my ass gripping it tightly, his big hand could fit my entire ass cheek in one and I was some what shocked but also turned on. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me, I started sucking at his sweet spot on his neck and he let out a moan "Lily" he heavily breathes.

He carefully placed me down on the bed and images in my mind return from the dream I had of him, and it's kinda like déjà vu happening. "Roman" I whisper, "Hmm" He hums in response whilst he was on top of me, his big hands roaming around my body.
"This is so wrong" I breathe. He looks in my eyes I can see his beautiful green eyes full of lust, he bends down giving me one last peck on the lips.

"I've got to go" He mumbles, putting his hand through his hair.