So Wrong, But So Right

"So what did you think of the pizza, honey?" Mother asks Roman

The rest of the dinner was okay I guess, Logan and I spoke a lot more which was good. We talked about random things like about his band, families. Mother tried speaking to Roman and he would reply, but it just wasn't him he was different.

Logan finally dropped me home and he said we should hang out soon which was nice of him, I'm currently laying in bed but the sound of front door opening tells me mother is home. "Darling?" Mother asks.

"Yeah mother?" I ask, waiting to hear her response.

"I'm going to see my old friend, I'll be back in an hour" She dryly says, I mumble 'okay' and I hear her footsteps before the sound of the front door slamming shut.

Several minutes later I hear a rock being thrown at my window, I ignore it 'could just be the wind' I thought. Seconds later I hear it again, I groan and walk over to my window, I push up the window and look down I see Roman standing there looking up at me.

Even though he's Roman he can still look vulnerable and cute some times, "What do you want Roman?" I ask, I lean on the window my hand against my chin holding my head up.

"You" He jokingly points at me, I let out a giggle. I notice as he struggles to walk closer
"Have you been drinking Godfrey?" I ask, and he looks up and nods his head.

I playfully roll my eyes and close my window, making my way out my room and down the stairs. I open the front door and I see him there leaning against it which makes my heart skip a beat. No one can lean against a door and make it look as cute and sexy as he does.

"Lily" He heavily breathes, I look at him and his eyes appear somewhat red could be that he's high but I don't know.

"What's wrong?" I ask, confused as to why he's here when mother isn't.

"I made a mistake" He put his hands through his hair, my eyebrows scrunch with confusion.

"What? Roman tell me" I impatiently say.

"Because I did this" He says, I stand there trying to figure out what he means but before I was about to speak I feel him come closer. Suddenly I feel his lips on mine I feel my heart beating faster and I couldn't control it I was shocked but happy at the same time.

I feel alcohol and smoke in the kiss but I didn't mind it at all, I might even be used to it. I feel his tongue start to slide in and connect with mine and I let it, I was craving this for a while now.

"Let's go inside" He says as he hesitantly pulls away, he grabs my hand gently and pulls me while he walks down the hallway and up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I ask, still confused especially when I start to see Roman making his way up to my room. He slowly but forcefully pulls me with him in my room, before I can figure out what's happening I feel him push me into the wall.

"Let me have you Lily" He pauses. "All of you" He continues, my stomach roars with butterflies.

"You've been drinking Roman, you're not thinking clearly" I say, trying to make myself sound convincing but it's hard when I feel him breathe on my neck.

"I'm sober enough to know how much I want you" He says leaning in my ear, I take a sharp breath the smirk on his face shows that whatever he's trying to do to me it's working.

I grabbed his face and planted my lips on his, he let out a moan when I slide my tongue connecting it with his. As we kept kissing I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me while we made our way to my bed.

He placed me down carefully and so effortlessly, I felt as his big hands moved back up to my face cradling my cheeks. His slender body towers over me, I watch as he leans down on me kissing my neck sucking on the sweet spot. "Roman" I let out a moan, he looks up and I look into his beautiful green orbs which are full of lust. He starts kissing lower towards my breasts sucking on the nipple my legs start shaking from the pleasure, he makes his way down my stomach until he stops at the spot where my undergarment lies. He looks back up and licks his lips, before leaning down and slowly taking of my lingerie he pushes my legs so they are currently spread out and places himself between my thighs. I feel as he starts putting his fingers in pushing in and out very slowly, "Shit" I mumble arching my back with pleasure. He suddenly stops and I let out harsh breath "Darling, I'm not finished" I hear him mumble.

I feel him leaning closer, I suddenly feel his tongue enter and I grab on the bed sheets tightly from the sudden thrill, I feel him tasting me up and down slowly, "Roman" I moan. I look down to see his head deep in between in my thighs, I see how he brings his arms wrapping them around my thighs, his big hands grabbing onto my thighs tightly. All of a sudden I feel a rush and Roman looks up at me smirking and I start to feel myself leak, he leans down one last time and I let out a sharp breath as I feel him lick me up again.