The Dream

I woke up and I could feel that my upper thighs were sweaty and lower back, my eyebrows scrunch with confusion

I woke up and I could feel that my upper thighs were sweaty and lower back, my eyebrows scrunch with confusion. Did I really just have that dream about him?

I look at the clock next to me that sits on the side table seeing it read 3:32 am. I sigh and my phone buzzes so I quickly unlock it, seeing another notification from Roman. I unlock my phone and look to see him message me saying.

From Don't Reply:

See you tomorrow darling.

I groan throwing my phone across the room, I lay back down on the bed just staring at the ceiling. Why would he message that? and at this time? Imagine if he knew about the dream I just had. My cheeks flush from the thought and I put my hand in between my thighs still feeling the sweat and I close my eyes still having images of Roman in my head, I let out a moan as I start to rub myself slowly. This is wrong but I couldn't help it those images from my dream got me feeling flustered and excited. 'This is so wrong' I thought, quickly moving my hand away and shutting my eyes hoping to fall back asleep.

The light shining through the curtains and it was now Tuesday and I felt like the week was going rather slowly. "Lily!" Mother yelled from downstairs.

"What?" I yell, and I don't hear a response which making me groan. I got up from the bed picking up my phone from the floor and slowly walk down the stairs, once I entered the kitchen I gasp to see the back of Roman there leaning against the bench. Looking perfect as usual with his slender legs and perfect yet classy outfits. Mother turns away from the fridge and her eyes go wide when she sees me.

"Lily? Go put some clothes on" Mother demands, I look down to see me just wearing a oversized shirt with no bra on. I look up seeing Roman turned around and him looking me up and down with no facial expression, just a blank look on his face which made me feel somewhat insecure. I rolled my eyes and walk off not saying anything, she's the one that was calling me, I walk up the stairs in my room and in the bathroom. Starting the bath I close the door stripping off my t shirt and stepping into the hot bath. Minutes past and I'm just laying there thinking about the dream I had last night and then Roman messaging me at the same time. If he could put that dream in my head I'm sure in hell he would, I was cut off my thoughts hearing a knock on the door.

"What?" I yell.

"Your mother wanted me to tell you- that uh breakfast is ready" I heard a deep, yet seductive voice.

"I'm not hungry" I mumble.

"What's wrong?" I heard him ask on the other side of the door.

"Leave me alone Roman" I scoff, I didn't hear him after that which made me think he walked away but I thought wrong. He somehow opens the locked door, making me shriek covering my body with the bubbles. He stands there looking at me crossing his arms, "Get out what's wrong with you?" I spat.

"You've been acting distant lately" He said leaning against the door frame, his eyes staring into my soul searching for an answer.

"That's because-" I paused thinking for an answer.

"Because?" He asks impatiently.

"Because, I've been busy with someone else"