The Big Engagement Night Part III

"I want to bite that fucking lip" He takes a sharp breath putting his hand through his hair, I stand there but he just looks so stressed out I don't know if it's that or just the alcohol making him feel this way

"Roman you're drunk" I say as I turn on my heels ready to walk out but he grabs my waist and forces me to turn to him.

"I'm not that drunk to know that I need you Lily" I sigh wanting him to leave me alone as he's making it worse and harder for me to get over him.

"You're so full of shit, you know that" I sigh, wishing I didn't want this but I can't help but miss Roman wanting me.

"I know you want it too, just let me touch you" He comes closer placing his hand on my thigh moving it up slowly making me go mentally crazy. This is so wrong, mother is probably wondering where we are and she's going to get suspicious.

Lost in thought I didn't notice how close Roman was to me until he started to kiss down my neck, I felt him kiss down to my breasts and I let out a moan. Seconds later I was pushed to the wall, his body towering over me his two big hands cup my face as he bring his lips to mine.

The feeling of his lips makes me feel weak and I hate to admit it but I surely missed it, "Lily" He breathes. "Hmm" I hum between the kisses not wanting to stop and I'm sure he didn't want to either.

"I want you to taste me" He mumbles, he looks down into my eyes and it took me a bit to realise what he meant.

This is so wrong, I'm at his engagement party for fucks sake but this may be the last chance I'll ever get to make him feel good

This is so wrong, I'm at his engagement party for fucks sake but this may be the last chance I'll ever get to make him feel good. I throw away my thoughts and slowly bend down I look up as he's looking down at me watching my every move, biting his lips in the meantime. I unbuckle his belt already seeing the outline of his bulge, I slip my hands in his pants hearing him let out a sharp breath taking it in to my hands before slowly putting him into my mouth. I start of slowly bobbing my head using my tongue to get every taste of him, I look up at Roman and he leans his head back onto the wall breathing rather rapidly with pleasure.

"Fuck" He moans as I start to go faster his hands cup my face again and I look up at him, "Keep looking at me baby" He mumble, when he calls me baby my heart skips a beat. "Come here" He demands, I slowly pull away and he quickly fixes his pants up again before grabbing me and lifting me up like I weighed nothing so I was wrapped around his waist.

"You're amazing Lily" He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine, he leans down and places his lips on me one last time.

"Roman!" We both hear someone outside the room, he quickly unwraps me from his waist and tells me to wait in here while he leaves so it doesn't look suspicious. I'm starting to think he just used me for pleasure but I hope I'm wrong, "Are you just gonna leave?" I whisper to him while he was already at the door he turns his head and I see sympathy written on his face.

"I'm sorry" He mumbles before opening the door and closing it behind, I feel stupid for falling for his shit again I wait a few minutes before opening the door peeking through the crack to see it empty and finally walk out.

I make my way back up the stairs and down towards the bar and Justin sees me, he quickly gets out from his seat and walks over to me. "Hey you okay?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder and I nod in response, I sit at the bar and order a few shots telling the bartender they were for a few friends but that was obviously a lie. I down the shots as quickly as I can before someone notices and make my way back over to Justin, he grabs my hand dragging me back onto the dance floor.

Minutes past and my vision starts to get blurry but I decide to ignore it and get closer to Justin, I look over to see mother and Roman over at the bar grabbing their drinks and he searches the room his eyes land on mine and he does a double take looking over at Justin and his face drops. I turn away and could still feel he was watching so I grab Justin's hands and place it on around my waist and Justin's cheeky smirk comes through.

The entrance doors open to the room and we all look over and my stomach drops at the sight, I suddenly feel all dizzy and I start to fall back "Lily!" I hear Justin yell as he catches me in his arms.

// Hey y'all I didn't read over this after writing it so let me know if I need to fix any errors or mistakes thank youu. //