Officially Trapped

We finally arrived home, and I quickly get out slamming his door quickly walking away without looking back at him

'I hate him' I thought, he surely loves to play games and I can't take it anymore. I'm so stupid to think he'd change, change for me.

I open the front door and run up the stairs and practically jump in my bed, I let a few more tears out before closing my eyes to sleep.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I look up seeing mother all dressed up looking pretty, I rub my eyes and let my sight adjust.

"You look amazing mother" I smile, admiring her outfit.

"I'm going out with Roman sweetie, I won't be back until late is that okay?" She asks, my stomach drops as soon as I heard his name.

"Yeah that's okay, go have fun" I force my smile, I wanted to see her happy but in this situation one of us only gets to be happy.

I groan and get up from my bed slowly making my way to the bathroom, starting the shower I hop in scrubbing my body with lotion, then afterwards washing my hair. Several minutes later I wrap the towel around my body and exit the room.

I quickly get changed into causal jeans and tank top, making my way downstairs. My eyes land on mother who's sitting on the couch in her phone.

"Mother why you still here?" I ask.

"Roman's coming here to pick me up" She says, making me cringe.

"I'm going out anyways" I mumble, she looks up giving me a questionable look.

"Before you leave you will say hi to Roman" She says making me roll my eyes.

I run up stairs, grabbing my phone and sending a message to Logan asking him if he wants to hang out. I sit on my bed just scrolling  through social media waiting for a reply, several minutes later I finally get up and decide to try on a nice, black slim fit dress with heels that I've been wanting to wear but never had the chance to.

I look at my phone finally seeing Logan reply, and luckily he wants to hang out so I didn't get all dressed up for nothing. I message him to tell him to come over to my address and we'll go out in the city. I walk down the stairs my eyes search the room seeing mother still sat on the couch.

My eyebrows raise with confusion, "Why haven't you left yet?"

She looks up, "He's here now, he had quick business he had to deal with" She shrugs.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Out with Logan actually, were still deciding what we're gonna do" I awkwardly chuckle.

She smiles and jumps up, " You guys should come with us!" She cries with excitement.

My stomach all of sudden shakes with butterflies, it's not the good butterflies it's the sick feeling. Honestly Roman can have a big effect on me but it's not a good one this time.

"Oh I don't know" I sigh.

"Please we can all get to know each other" She pleaded.

"Fine" I mumble, I'm only doing this for her.

I pick up my phone and call Logan he said he was only five minutes away and I told him about hanging with the family (excluding Roman), surprisingly he was okay with it.

Minutes later we hear on the door and me and mother both looked at each other, mother then quickly got up and walked away down the hall towards the front.

"Hi honey" I hear her say, I mentally roll my eyes to Roman being here.

"Hi darling" I hear him say, making me cringe from when he used to say that to me. I sat on the couch impatiently waiting as I hear their footsteps in the hallway.

They finally walk in and Roman turned his head in my direction, his gaze didn't leave mine until mother spoke up.

"So Lily, when is he getting here?" She smiles.

"Who?" Roman asks, avoiding my gaze.

"Logan, they're coming with us" Mother says, and I look at Roman and his face drops.

"Oh" He pauses. "That's fine"

We all hear a knock at the door, I quickly get up from the couch I feel their eyes on me. I open the door seeing Logan standing there all dressed up and in his hand I saw a rose, making my cheeks flush.

"This is for you" He smiles, gently placing it in my hand I grab it lifting it up to smell it. I smile as the beautiful smell fills up my nostrils, I look at him and he smiles at me I smile back at him moving a strand of hair putting it behind my ear.