Never Could've Guessed

"Lily I missed you" He says, moving closer wrapping his arms around me.

"Missed you too" I smile in the hug.

We both un wrap from the hug and make our way inside, We both decide to chill on the couch and play a random movie on Netflix. Minutes throughout the movie I could feel his eyes on me but I avoid his gaze.

"Lily" He mumbles, I hesitantly turn my head to look at him. I watch as he leans in I feel my heart start to race, I thought 'Fuck it' and I leaned closer until I felt his lips on mine. I could my body tingle but it was nothing to what Roman made me feel, but I should stop comparing because I've lost him. I feel as his tongue started to slide through dancing in sync with mine, I was suddenly pushed back and I look up at Justin and his body towering over me. He starts to kiss down my neck and I let out a sharp breath, I don't know if this was a good idea but I kept going along with it why? because not having Roman made me feel like the loneliest girl in the world.

"Justin" I mumble, He looks up at me while his hand is wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm" He hums in response, while he leans back down to kiss me this time down my stomach.

Suddenly Justin pulls off and sits back next to me we both look to see Roman standing there in the doorway, his gaze staring straight at me into my soul and they make their way onto Justin, he dryly chuckles.

"I had a feeling you'd be here" He mumbles, Justin turns his head at me and his eyebrows scrunch with confusion

"Honey who's here?" Mother walks in her heels clicking against the hard tiles, her eyes go wide to see Justin here with me.

"Justin, nice seeing you here" She smiles at him and he nods at her response, my eyes hesitantly turn to Roman to see him already looking at me but it was more like a glare so I looked down at the floor.

"We are just about to have dinner, join us" Mother says, before leaving the room slowly after Roman follows her behind giving me one last glance.

"Is it okay? If I stay?" Justin asks, putting his hand through his hair avoiding my gaze and I mumble 'Yes' him smiling in response.

We both finish off the movie finally hearing mother call us for dinner, we both get up from the couch and I made sure Justin walks in first as I am already feeling Roman's glare from here. I make my way next to Justin, Roman and mother sitting right across from us. I grab a plate of spaghetti and place it in front of me looking next to me seeing Justin already shoving pasta down his throat, making me smile I look up at Roman and he's glaring at me making my smile disappear.

"So how was your date?" Justin asks, I let out a cough as I nearly choked down on my pasta and he chuckles.

"It was great" Mother smiles quickly moving her hand under the table. "How was yours" She continues.

"Ours was great, aye" Justin nudges me, I let out a laugh. We hear a sound of glass breaking and we turned our heads to Roman to see the glass smashed into pieces in his hand, I gasp when I a start to see bleed coming from his hand.

"Sorry" He mumbles, quickly getting up from the table and storming off. We watched as mother chased off after him, I wanted to go after him and make sure he was okay but I can't.

"What was that all about?" Justin asks as he continues to shove food down is mouth, but I lost my appetite. The clicking of mother's heels were heard meaning they were coming back, but it was just her Roman was no where to be seen.

"Where's Roman?" I ask impatiently waiting for an answer.

"He's outside" I shake my head and quickly get out of my seat and run down the hallway and open the front door to see Roman sitting on the front porch.

"Roman" I say, He turns around his eyes looked blood shot red.

"What have you done to yourself?" I mumble, making my way to him and sitting down next to him on the steps.

"Don't worry" He mumbles, avoiding my gaze looking down at his bandaged up hand.

"Guys do you still want to finish dinner?" Mother says as she walks out the front door to the front porch.

I turn around to look at her and my eyes squint, I see something on her hand shining in the sunlight. I quickly get up and see her hide her hand but I grab it anyways, the sight of it made me gasp.

"What the fuck is that?"