The Day After

It is now the next day after the wedding, the familiar light coming through the windows is shining on my face making me wake up from my sleep

It is now the next day after the wedding, the familiar light coming through the windows is shining on my face making me wake up from my sleep. I slowly sit up from the bed rubbing my eyes waiting for them to adjust to the bright, I finally make my way out of my bed making my way down the stairs only wearing my usual, an oversized tee as pyjamas.

I walk into the kitchen and see mother and Roman sitting down at the table having breakfast consisting of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Suddenly they both stop talking and look up at me, I avoid their gaze and grab a plate sitting across from them at the table. I continue looking down at my plate just shoving mouth full of food in my mouth, I am not bothered for conversations or  fake smiles I just want to keep to myself.

"Honey" I hear mother, I mentally groan why did I move from my bed?

"What" I mumble looking down and fidgeting with my food showing no emotion or tone in my voice, I hope she will know that I am not in the mood so she'll me alone.

"Would you mind going with Roman to the shops? I'm still feeling a bit hungover honey" She says, my stomach turns with the thought of being alone with him, nope not today satan.

"That's not my fault you drank too much yesterday, so no thanks" I say realising it came out ruder than I thought but I shrug it off. I look over at Roman and he seems somewhat offended, his eyebrows are scrunched and his usual beautiful orbs staring into my soul.

I look as her smiles disappears, she looks somewhat taken back from my attitude today, "You get ready now, because you are going" She demands, I see her cheeks start to turn red. I groan as I now know that I am going to have to go with him. I am trying to avoid him and I end up having to go out with him.

I get out of my seat and head straight to my room, putting on casual jeans and top. Quickly putting my hair up in a pony tail, heading back down I look for Roman and mother mumbles that he is waiting outside. I let out a sigh and I walk out the porch seeing him standing beside his car smoking a cigarette. I look to see him in jeans and a leather jacket which I didn't notice when we were at the table, I take a deep breath before walking over to the passenger seat.

I hear the driver's door open and I watch as his slender legs step in the car before his full figure was in view, I notice that I'm am now staring so I quickly look away and keep my gaze at the window, he starts the car pulling out of the driveway making our way to the shops.

"Lily" He breathes, I let out a deep breath it is always so hard to keep my cool around him but I am honestly trying.

"What" I sigh avoiding his gaze, I suddenly feel his hand on mine making the butterflies appear in my stomach.

"You can't hate me forever" He says taking his hand off mine putting it through his hair in distress before placing it back on top of mine, my eyebrows scrunch with confusion what is he talking about? He was the one that was ignoring me last night.

"I don't know what you want me to say" I move my hand away from under his and he looks at me his frown reappearing .

"Say that you don't hate me" He demands, his eyes full of desire he for once looks vulnerable and you hardly ever see this side of him.

"What does it matter to you?" I say, I could tell I was starting to get on his nerves but I don't care he's annoying and I'm sick of his games.

"Because you matter to me" He mumbles once again under his breath but I still hear him, I look as we enter the shopping centre. He parks and we both get out head to the grocery store, I go to enter the doors of the shop when Roman stops me.

"Just wait here" He demands making me roll my eyes, I would've argued but I'm not bothered today and I don't know why I can't go in there with him something seems off but I decide just leave it.

Minutes later Roman comes back out with bags of groceries, so we make our way to the car. He places the bags in front of my seat and my curiosity kills me inside.

"So what did you get?" I ask, I lean over and open the bag I hear roman mumble no and my eyes widen at the sight of what I find.

// Sorry it's not the best chapter but what do you guys think so far? Anything I should change? Let me know what you guys want to happen hehe :) //