The Theatre Show

It's finally the end of the week, Friday afternoon and I'm currently driving from school back home. Last time I saw Roman was Monday and I've hardly seen mother either as she's been staying with him which kinda ticks me off like I'm already feeling lonely and she just leaves every now and then with no care in the world.
My phone vibrates and I look down to see it was mother calling me, I mentally groan swiping to answer "Hi what's up?"

"So we're all invited to this dinner and show tonight and you're coming with us, it's very formal so get dressed up it starts at 7:30" She managed to say under all one breath.

"Alright but-"

Call ended.

She fucking hung up, I groan what if I didn't want to go? I push the thoughts away and just think of how annoying the fucking traffic is. Half an hour later I finally arrived home, I dump my bag and books on my bed.

Hours later I start figuring out what I'm gonna wear, I pick a few dresses out of my cupboard until I find a white slim gown which I loved, it's different and I like different of course I don't forget the heels to go with it. I finally styled my hair which consists of the natural looking waves and did my simple makeup, it was finally 7 and I was finished.

I hear mother's footsteps as she walks in, she looks at me and her eyes go wide, "Oh honey you look beautiful!" She wrapped her arms around me which made me laugh.

"You do too mother" I mumble as her arms are still wrapped around me.

"Roman will be here soon" I nod in response as she pulls away from the hug and walks out making her way down the stairs.

I get out my phone and text Justin out of boredom, and he always entertains me which is good.

To Justin 💗:

Hey loser.

"Lily! Time to go!" She yelled from downstairs, I take one last glance at the mirror fixing my hair I finally walk out when I was satisfied with how I looked.

These heels made it hard for me to walk down these stairs, but I held onto the side rail and tried to play it cool hoping I won't miss a step and fall over.

I look around the room seeing no one there they must be at the front, so I walk down the hallway and I open the front door seeing them take photos on the front porch together, I know right cringe.

I look at Roman and he was smiling at the camera, he turned to look at me and his smile quickly disappeared.

"Hi Roman" I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek, trying so hard to ignore the electricity running through my body

"Hey" He smiled, hesitantly looking me up and down.

"Alright let's hit the road" Mother said, already starting to walk to his car, we all followed behind "You look beautiful" Roman's breath tickled my neck, his hand slipped around my waist I could feel him so close to me but I didn't say anything.

My phone then vibrated, I took it out of my phone smiling when I see Justin's name on the screen.

From Justin💗:

Hey you, wyd tonight.

To Justin💗:

I have that show tonight with Roman and mother.

Justin💗 is typing..

From Justin💗:

Let me know if you want a ride home earlier or something.

To Justin💗:

I will.

I put my phone back in my purse and the car horn beeps I didn't realise I was just standing there in front of the car that entire time, I quickly walk to the back seat buckling the seat belt and Roman suddenly speeds off.

We arrive at the arena and it's massive, I gasp at all the dressed up people standing around outside, glass of champagne in hand. Everyone wearing different styles of clothing most likely made by designers, women wearing crazy colourful dresses.

We parked in the parking lot, even the parking was dressed up with beautiful lights and ribbons. We all got out and walked up to the arena, mother and Roman take a glass of champagne. Mother walked off to get one of the finger foods, I watched as Roman took another glass hiding it behind his back and passing it to me.

"Thank you" He smiled in response.

Everyone starts walking in the arena mother comes back with another glass and we all start walking inside, walking over the red carpet making me feel famous and important or some shit.

We all get seated Roman in the middle of us, and within minutes the theatre show starts.