Everything's A Mess

I roll my eyes and walk back inside following him closely behind, Is he serious? He's acting all childish when his own 'fiancé' / my mother is currently missing and he's over here acting like he gives no fucks

All of a sudden we hear the the front door open, and we hear the familiar clacking of the high heels slowly enter the door way me and Roman both look at each other our faces written with confusion.

"Hey guys" Mother says, no emotion shows in her face as she decides to take a seat at the dining table. I stand there gobsmacked wondering where she was after all these days of ignoring me and leaving me on my own.

"Where did you go and why didn't your own daughter hear from you?" I spit, I see her jump from my sudden tone.

"I'm a grown adult and I don't have to explain my whereabouts all the time" She shrugged, my mouth wide open at her change of character.

"I don't have to explain my whereabouts all the time" I mimic her feeling the crimson red rise to my cheeks from the frustration and anger, honestly it just shows how much she actually cares about me.

"You sure fucking have to when you've been missing for days you bitch" I mumble the ending of the sentence to myself but fortunately Roman heard me. He grabbed my arm viciously and I looked up at him rolling my eyes waiting to see what stupid thing he's about to say.

"Don't talk to her like that" He demands finally letting go of my arm, I grab my car keys and quickly walk out of the door. What is going on? Why isn't Roman pissed about mother going missing? There is something that I don't know and I'm going to make sure I find out what that is.

I quickly start the car not wanting to waste anymore time at this place, I turn my head to reverse when my eyes spot a familiar car parked down the street. I quickly get out of the drivers seat and start to speed walk down the street, bending down a bit to hide my height so I'm not too noticeable.

I finally sneak up to the car and I do a double take to see none other than my father in the driver's seat just looking down on his phone, was he the one that dropped her off?

Has mother been with him all this time? So many thoughts race my mind, without thinking I suddenly am knocking on the passangers window and he jumps his gaze lands on me and my stomach drops from his stare.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and quickly gets out of the car and makes his way to me, I try to act confident but inside I am wanting to scream and run away. He stands in front of me and he stares intensely into my soul and it made all my fake confidence disappear.

"What are you doing outside my house?" I ask, my question came out more rude than I expected which he deserves.

"And that answer is none of your business Lily" He mumbles, I feel the heat rise to my cheeks again and I don't hold back.

"You do realise mother is getting married soon? so I think you should just get over yourself and never come near us again" I spit, second after I feel his hands grasp around my neck leaning me against his car while his grip gets tighter and tighter and I realise he's trying to strangle me.

It was getting harder to breathe and my vision slowly starts to get dizzy, I keep trying to pull out of his grip but it was too hard. Suddenly I feel father being ripped off away from me and all I see is Roman standing there with killer rage in his eyes.

"That will be the last fucking time you will ever touch her again" He threatens, he inhales a sharp breath and you could easily see how angry he was.

// Sorry it took long for me to update :(( but I'll be updating a lot more now so stay tuned! //