Making Love In His Car

I nod but inside me was feeling disappointed, I shook it off and open the door and get back in

I nod but inside me was feeling disappointed, I shook it off and open the door and get back in. I start putting my seat belt on but he pulls it out of my hands and I look up at him my eyebrows scrunch with confusion.

"Come here baby" He whispers, he licks his lips and I nod slowly crawling over the hand brake and everything between us.

I sit on top of him my legs wrapped around his body and he pulls me in, one hand feeling my bum. His other hand on my cheek, I look into his eyes and it was looks of hunger and desperation I let out a moan as he buries his head between my breasts and starts kissing me again.

He gently pushes me back so I'm leaning against the wheel arching my back which was not comfortable at all, he slowly kisses down to my stomach I run my hands through his soft hair gripping gently. I try to keep calm but I'm going crazy. This time I thought I should take control so I push myself back on him and wrap my hand around his neck pulling his head closer to me I lock my lips on his. I hear him breathing heavily and it quickly started to get heated as he started taking his shirt off and suddenly I feel his big hands gently pull my shirt over my head.

"I want you" He whispers in between kisses.

"Hmm" I hum.

"To fuck me" He continues, making me gasp at his way with words but was I really going to do this? What if I'm not ready? What after this is over he's done with me?

"But we can't now" He mumbles, making me sigh with relief but also wondering why he wouldn't.

"Why not" I blurt, instantly regretting it as I sound desperate.

"Because Lily" He says my face in his hands.

"Why?"

"You're not ready and I don't want to force you darling" He gives me one last kiss, a quick peck before I quickly put my t shirt on and crawl back into my seat clicking my seat belt back in.

"I didn't say to go back to your seat did I?" He chuckles.

"I don't wait for your instructions" I said, but it came out more harsh then I intended I hear him sigh.

"I'm not taking you home until I see a smile" He said, his gaze on me.

"Give me a kiss then" I mumble, hoping he didn't hear it but he did unfortunately. I hear him chuckle and he opens his door again, I see him walking over to my side.

I watch as he opens my door, un clicking my seat belt. He lifts me up so easily and carefully, he places me on the edge of the car hood and I sit there as he is still towering over me. He opens my legs and pulls me closer to him and I wrap my legs around his, his long legs bend down and he leans in I feel his plump lips on mine.

I felt his tongue dancing around with mine, he finally lifts me up while we're still kissing his hands on my ass and he places me back in the seat, clicking back on the seat belt.

"I have to be angry a lot more" I mumble, he chuckles and shut the door, making his way to the drivers seat sitting himself in clicking his seat belt and he finally drove off.

The rest of the car drive was silent but not awkward, we both just listened and relaxed to the radio. I keep my eyes on the road and I started to think about these past few weeks and how I keep fucking this up I don't want to ruin what mother and Roman have?

I felt my phone vibrate and i quickly pick it up seeing an unknown number but I have a feeling it's that bass player guy Logan, it read.

Hey.

So I replied back, playing dumb.

Hey who's this?

I put my phone down and quickly took a glance at Roman and his eyes were staring at the road he's been quiet actually but I don't blame him.

"Who was that?" He asked, making me jump spoke too soon.

"Oh no one" I mumble.

"Lily" I hear him sigh.

"What?" I ask my eyebrows scrunch with confusion.

"Who would be messaging you at this time?" He asked.

"Maybe the bass player from tonight?" I answer sarcastically and his eyes turn to me, his eyes examine my face before turning back into the road.

"That's great let's do a double date, your mother, me, you and your two dates" He dryly replied, talking about Justin and Logan which as a matter of fact I'm dating none of them, but I put myself in a stupid situation why? because I'm an idiot.

"What are you on about? My two dates? Lucky if I'm even dating one" I awkwardly chuckled.

"What?" His jaw clenches and his gaze quickly turns from the road to me.

"Nothing" I mumble crossing my arms and looking at the window.

"You weren't even dating Justin were you" He dryly chuckles.

"It's none of your business"

"Why did you lie about that?" He asks, I shook my head and ignored his questions.

"It's none of your business" I repeat.

"Get out of my car" He demands, making me gasp in shock he's not gonna leave me is he?

"What?" I ask making sure I'm not hearing things.

"Get out lily" He leans over his slender arm opening the car door for me.

I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped down to my knees with shock and anxiety, but I tried to play it tough unbuckling my seat belt and slowly getting up from my seat making my way outside the car. I stand there out in the cold and impatiently wait for him to say something or just drive off.

I hear him let out a sigh, "Sit in the back" He demands.

What was the point of that?

"I'd rather walk" I mumble, rolling my eyes and opening the back car door before sitting myself in the side opposite of him.

"See I would rather that too, but I don't want to worry your mother" He said, at this point I hate him he takes advantage of me. I look out the window, feeling my eyes go teary, he drives me nuts to the point I cry over him and for what?

He finally drove off and I couldn't help but my eyes traveled up to the rear view mirror and I look up and I finally see him look in the mirror and his face was emotionless.