You're So Unpredictable

I finally arrive home, I sigh with relief knowing I can just relax on my own for the rest of the day. I walk in the hallway seeing no sign of mother, I shrug and think maybe she's up in her room or out with Roman.

I walk up the stairs and place my bags on the bed, I strip off my clothes only keeping my bra and underwear on. I walk in the bathroom walking in front of the mirror and taking my hair elastic out rubbing my fingers through it to get rid of the weird kinks in my hair.

I turn around to walk over to start the bath when I scream to see the bath is already occupied, by Roman of course I'm surprised I didn't smell his smoke.

"Mmm" He winks staring me up and down while taking a puff from his cigarette, making me gasp I quickly grab a towel wrapping it tightly around my body.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?" I crossed my arms.

"Well why not? hmm" He hums, his voice seems raspy and it kinda turns me on but I obviously don't say anything.

"Well how about I come in with you and we can share" I tease, loosening my towel showing a bit of my chest playfully. His eyes go wide and I smirk when I see him struggling on what to say.

"I'm joking get out, now" I rolled my eyes, making his eyes stare in to my soul with a glare. He shrugged and slowly got up and out of the bath his naked body in sight, "Roman!" I shrieked, covering my eyes.

He smirked turning around putting his pants back on, as he was putting his shirt on I could see his back muscles which seem caught to my eye. His tall figure, his large hands everything about him is so fascinating.

"Let me know once you're done" He continues with that teasy smirk that I want to rip off his face.

"What?" I cut off my thoughts not knowing he came closer, inches away from my face.

"You were staring Lily" He took a step closer, started to twirl a strand of my hair in his fingers I was so shocked and nervous my towel started to slip and I went to pull it up, but it just ending up falling on the ground.

"You're a real tease you know that?" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I don't know if he felt it but all I could feel was tension in the room, deciding wether I like it or not.

"Roman!" We heard mother yell from downstairs, and it got to me that this is all wrong. He takes one last glance before exiting the room, I roll my eyes and walk out locking my bedroom door before entering the bathroom again to start the bath finally.

About an hour later I get out of the relaxing bath and get dressed quickly in my pjs as I was called for dinner and I hope that Roman isn't still here. I hear mother call my name again and mentally roll my eyes while exiting the room, I walk down the stairs and yep I hear Roman's somewhat annoying yet sexy voice in the dining room, meaning he's gonna stay for dinner.

"Sweetie, you finally decided to join us" Mother joked, I could see Roman's eyes fixated on mine watching my every move but I ignore it.

"I guess" I shrug, I sit across from Roman and mother feeling kind of awkward but I don't make it obvious.

We currently sat at the table, quietly eating the dinner sitting in front of us which consists of chicken and a boring salad.

"Do you like it? Roman helped me" Mother smiled.

"Yeah it's fine" I shrug, I don't know what's wrong with me I feel empty. I avoid their gazes and place both hands on the table before getting up. "Excuse me" I continue quickly exiting the room and making my way upstairs in my room.

"Lily!" I heard my name from downstairs, which I ignore and throw my self on my bed staring at the ceiling. I hear a knock kinda hoping it's Roman, "Come in" I mumble, my disappointment returns when I see mother standing in the door way before walking over and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What's gotten into you lily?" Her hand patting my leg for comfort.

"Nothing just feeling like shit" I mumble.

"Any reason? Roman and I are very worried about you" She said, she looks at me like she's trying to find an answer through my soul.

"Is he? I doubt that he gives a shit" I awkwardly laugh.

"Lily!" She slaps my arm, "Be nice, he's trying his best to get close to his future step daughter" She said mumbling the end, and at that moment my heart dropped in my stomach.