Bad Decisions

My arm currently leaning on the arm rest, and so is Roman's I don't know why but we have to share ours because next to me is a complete stranger and they're using mine

His arm currently touching mine and it's making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, in a good way obviously but this is so wrong. I quickly get up from my seat I feel mother and Roman watching me but I avoid their gaze and walk at the back of the arena and out the doors, looking down the corridors for a bathroom. I finally see the ladies bathroom walking in I lean against the sink just staring in the mirror, what is wrong with me?

"Lily" I hear a deep voice calling my name outside the door, and I only know the one person out there. I decide to ignore it and wait for him to leave, until I hear footsteps enter the room. There he was Roman, in the girls bathroom with no care in the world.

"Get out Roman" I sigh turning away from the sink to look at him.

"Nah I'm staying right here" He slowly came closer, but I step away and he looked somewhat offended.

"What's wrong?" He continues, his beautiful green orbs staring into mine searching for an answer.

"I can't do this" I started walking to past him, but he grabs my arm making me gasp.

"Do what exactly?" He asks.

"You know what I'm talking about"

"No I don't Lily, I'm trying to get to know you and you're making it very difficult for me" He said still gripping tightly on to my arm.

"Well don't" I rip myself out of his grasp and walk out of the bathroom and out down corridor, I look behind to see if he would come after me but he takes one last glance before returning back into the arena.

To Justin💗:

Pick me up please.

Justin💗 is typing..

Where at? What's wrong.

I send him the address, telling him I'll explain later. I put my phone in my purse and head outside where the bar and drinks are. I take a glass drinking it all in one go and quickly put the empty glass of champagne on the table and sit by the lounge.

About 20 minutes past and I'm still waiting so I get up and get more champagne, finally my phone vibrates and I look at my phone expecting to see Justin's name but it's an unknown number and I already know who it might be.

From Unknown:

where did you go.

But I decide to act stupid.

To Unknown:

Who's this?

Unknown is typing..

From Unknown:

Don't be stupid.

From Justin 💗:

I'm here x

I look around and I notice his silver car and I make my way to him, I'm starting to think that the champagne is finally kicking in.