A Desire For You

We both currently sat in the car Roman's gaze staring straight at the road ahead of us, hearing nothing but silence

The car suddenly pulled up at a red light and I suddenly felt Roman's gaze on me, I turn around to look at him and I couldn't help but look at those lips that I miss.

"Keep your eyes on the road Roman" I demand, ignoring my desire to kiss him.

"I'd rather keep my eyes on you" He whispers, making me sigh.

"Don't say that shit" I huff.

"I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true" He says, his eyes examine my face and it makes me melt but I can't do this anyone.

"You can't do this shit anymore, what about my mother huh?" I raise my voice he looks a bit taken back but at this point I don't care anymore.

"Lily" He mumbles, putting his hand on my thigh to comfort me.

"Please just" I pause. "don't" I sigh looking down at my lap. The light goes green but Roman decides to turn left making another illegal turn, I gasp as he pulls over in a quiet suburban street.

"Lily" He continues, I look up at him he looks so vulnerable, I can see the desire and lust in his eyes. He started to lean in, and all I could think of was mother and how disappointed she would be.

I pulled back and he looked confused and hurt, I shook my head and opened the car door, I get out of the car and just stood there leaning against his car crossing my arms lost in thought.

I hear his car door open making me roll my eyes, he stood next to me pulling out his packet of cigarettes and sticking one in his mouth, lighting it up and blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"What do you want Roman? Can't you just leave me alone?" I sniff.

"I've tried so hard to, I just can't get away from you lily" He whispers and now walks in front of me, his tall slender body towering over me his one arm supporting his weight my eyes grow wide in shock.

"What are you doing?" I ask, I can feel my heart beating fast.

"I just want those lips darling" His voice raspy, him saying darling make my cheeks flush. I look up at him, his face so close to mine he leans down and I feel his lips on my neck placing small kisses. With every kiss I could feel goosebumps appearing, no one has ever had this effect on me but I have a feeling Roman can make any girl feel like this.

He starts making his way lower onto my chest, un clipping my bra with his big hands my body too shocked to move and as much I hate to admit it I didn't want to either.
He kissed down to my breasts I gasp when his hands wrap around my back and pulling me closer to his face, he starts sucking at the nipple making me moan.

"Roman" I breathe.

"Get in the car" He demands.