12. How dare you do that to the honorable grandson!

I made my way back to room 3a and walked inside. Most of the kids were seated, apart from a few. "Everyone please sit down!", I say. They all happily followed my order and sat down in their designated seats. "I have been told that this class hasn't learnt that much so I would like you to tell me what kind of things you would like to learn, we will all be learning about basic things like chakra, the different types of jutsu's and weapons, but is there anything specific?", I ask. I little blonde girl puts up her hand. "Could you teach us about medical ninjutsu?", she asks. I nod my head. "Anything else?". Of course Konahamaru didn't raise his hand, he jumped onto the table. "I want you to tell me how I can become Hokage!", he yells, pointing a finger at me. I sweat drop and sigh. "To become Hokage you need to be a brave and strong shinobi. You need to be by your team members and people of your village. You must also have great leadership and communicate skills for trade deals and possible wars. You may want to be Hokage but to get there you have to be strong, really strong. Not just anyone can be Hokage". Moegi puts her hand up and I acknowledge her with a nod. "Yes". "Do you think you could be Hokage?", she asks. I chuckle and shake my head. "Why not?", a random boy asks. "Well I'm not originally from this village so there will be people who don't trust me and I don't think I would be good enough at running a village, a job as a Kage is very difficult". I pull a stack of paper off my new desk and begin handing it out to every student in the class. "This piece of paper is blank, I want you to tell me about yourself on it. Write your first and last name, things you enjoy doing, the type of ninja you would like to be and what you would like to learn in this class. This is necessary for me so that I can figure out what you should know and what is unimportant". The children nod and begin doing as I say, writing their answers on the white sheets of paper.

Ten minutes later the kids were all done and I took them all outside to practice throwing kunai. I sweat dropped when I saw them, they were all terrible. Most of them couldn't even hit the target at all. I individually had to show them how to do it and after that they seemed to be better. They all had better technique and knew how to hold the kunai so they wouldn't accidentally hurt themselves. The bell rang and I dismissed them.

Now I had no idea what I should do. I could walk around or go find Naruto. But I didn't feel like doing any of that, instead I headed back to the classroom. When I got in their I saw Iruka standing by my desk, reading the pieces of paper. "Oh hi Iruka", I greet. He jumps slightly, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Hey (Y/n), I was just seeing how you were doing and found these", he said, pointing to the paper. You walked over and looked at them. All of the students were very different, some wanted to be medical ninja, some wanted to be in the ANBU, some even wanted to be Hokage just like Konahamaru. "So what have you taught them so far?", he asks. "Well I helped them out with their kunai and that's all so far, there is so much I want to teach them but such limited time". Iruka chuckles and gives me a small smile. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to teach them and they don't need to learn everything, just teach them the basics and then also things that will aid them in becoming the type of ninja they want to be". You smiled thankfully at Iruka and then looked back at the paper. "I suppose your right". The bell rang and Iruka made his way towards the door. "I'll see you later, I guess", he says, waving as he walked out the door.

My students all walked in as well as a random shinobi. I had no idea who he was but he seemed to be staring at me. "Can I help you?", I ask with raised eyebrows. "Oh yes, I am Ebisu", he says. You couldn't help but find this guy really weird, he gave off this strange aura. "And what might your name be?", he asks. "I'm (Y/n)". "Lovely to meet you (Y/n)". You nod your head and then look over your class. "I have looked at what you have written and am very happy with the results, starting tomorrow you will be learning exactly what you will need to know for your future as a shinobi". "So you'll teach me how to be Hokage?!", Konahamaru yells. "Yeah sure". He high fives and Udon as an irk mark appears on Moegi's forehead. I gathered the classes attention and started to explain the basics of chakra and exactly how it works. Unfortunately for me Konahamaru kept talking through it so I got a little bit angry. I instinctively formed an ice kunai in my hand and then threw it at him. I hit the desk behind him, barely missing his head. I though it was fine but this Ebisu guy took it to a whole other level. "You can't go throwing kunai at lord thirds honorable grandson", he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue. "Look dude, this is my class and this is how I'm going to teach them". "Well lord thirds honorable gran-". "I don't care whose grandson he is, if he's talking in my class I can and will throw one at him and if you don't stop arguing with me I will throw one at you as well". "Is that a threat?", he asks. "Yes and I can make it more than one if your willing to continue this". Ebisu scoffed as he adjusted his glasses. "I'm going to the Hokage with this", he says, walking out of the room. I roll my eyes again and sigh in relief. "Aren't you afraid you will lose your job?", Moegi asks. I shake my head. "I like teaching in the academy because of this, I can teach my own way and no one can stop that unless they are willing to either fire or kill me. I have never had a student fail because I teach them the best way a shinobi should be taught. I do have rules but also none, I will let you do whatever you please just as long as you follow my orders. As a shinobi you need to have discipline and without it you will be a terrible ninja. As well as that a ninja needs emotions and comrades, without those a ninja is weak. It is true that having friends and loved one creates a weak point for you but when you are fighting to protect something you love... you fight twice as hard". The bell rings and all the kids run out of the class and to their parents. I sigh in relief and stretch my aching body, teaching is exhausting... kind of. You walk out of your classroom and see Naruto in the hallway.  "Oh hey (Y/n)-sensei", he greets with a friendly smile. I wave and ruffle his hair. "How was class?". "It was pretty good, I'm getting better at my kunai throwing and I can almost make a shadow clone". "Well keep trying, I know you can do it".

Hiding in the doorway of a nearby classroom stood a man wearing glasses and a bandana. It was Ebisu. He scowled at the retreating figure of the woman. How dare she threaten him! How dare she throw a kunai at lord thirds honorable grandson! Just wait until the Hokage hears about this! Then you'll me mine! Muahahahahah *cough cough cough* Excuse me Muahahahaha

Overview: Ebisu is a weirdo as well as an asshole. Hehehe Idk but I put him in. Just for the laughs, the shits and the giggles. I'm so happy to be back where the wifi is. My lovely house, I mean I'm not complaining about going on holiday I just wish I could've written chapters while I was there. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD