67. Morning

Your eyes flutter open slowly, squinting at the bright light of the sun coming in through the window. You attempt to sit up, but there were a few things holding you back. There was an unbearable throbbing in your head, this caused you to let out a quiet groan. Once the pain had subsided, you turned your head to see what the thing holding you down was.

You expected to see Kuro clinging to you in his sleep but you saw something else... someone else. Your eyes widened at the sight of Iruka's face right beside yours, his hair was out and spread across his pillow messily. His arms were wrapped around your waist so that your bodies were pressed together. Your eyes grew even wider once you realized something else. You lifted your head a little and looked to the floor where your clothes lay.

You let out a sigh once your head hit the pillow, was this how you wanted it to be? Your first time being intimate completely drunk and unable to remember a thing. But even though it wasn't ideal you were a little happy, maybe Iruka would be a little more confident. You knew that last night would've been his first time and if he had been sober he would've been super clumsy and awkward.

You let out a quiet giggle, placing your hand over your mouth so that you wouldn't wake the brunette. He shifted slightly, rolling onto his back. You smiled dreamily and moved closer to him, your body pressed up against his side with your head on his chest. You could feel his rib cage rise and fall with every breath and hear the rhythmic beating of his heart. You found them to be addicting and within minutes the sound had lulled you to sleep, a smile still gracing your lips.

Timeskip

Iruka's eyes squinted up at the ceiling, blinking slowly as he tried to adjust to the light. The first thing he noticed was the pounding in his head and then a weight on his chest. He looked down to see you asleep, clinging to his nude body. As soon as he realized what the events of last night consisted of his entire face turned red. The feeling of your exposed body against his side made him swallow hard. It was a sensation like none he had ever come in contact with before. Your skin was so soft and smooth, he couldn't help but touch you lightly.

His touches were gentle and loving, something amazing to wake up to. It was nothing perverted but much rather filled with love and affection. Your back, hips, stomach, neck and face. You awakened, leaning into his touch, wanting more. You opened your eyes, smiling sleepily up at the scarred man. His face was bright red, something that you had expected.

Suddenly his eyes widened and he moved over to his bedside drawer where he let out a sigh of relief. Inside lay a box of condoms which had been opened. You giggled as you pushed the blanket off of your body, moving closer to Iruka. You got on your knees and wrapped your arms around his chest from behind, gently kissing his exposed shoulder. "Did you plan this?", you tease. His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "N-no, of course not". You let out a quiet laugh and kiss him on the cheek. "It's fine, I know that this wasn't planned but it was a start". He gives a slow nod, trying not to look at your nude body as he gets up to put some fresh clothes on.

Unfortunately for you, you weren't at your own house. You were in Iruka's apartment. You hesitantly got up and put on the same clothes you were wearing yesterday, not bothering with your shoes. You looked at the time and gasped. "What's wrong?", Iruka asks in a worried tone. You run to him, tackling him in a hug onto the bed. "I have to go home and get there before Akira, Daichi and Kuro do". He gives an understanding nod. You smile and lean in giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. You then jump off him and run towards the door, waving. "Let's go out on another date!", you call. He nods and waves back as you run out the door, slamming it behind you.

You ran as fast as you could from rooftop to rooftop. There was only a certain distance that you could teleport, and since Iruka's apartment was on the other side of the village you wouldn't be able to teleport home. But as soon as you reached the maximum distance you made the hands signs and appeared in your house, dropping your shoes on the ground. Looking around you let out a sigh of relief, flopping onto the couch. They hadn't made it yet... or so you thought.

"And where was miss (Y/n) this morning?", a familiar voice calls. You turn your head and see three males standing in the doorway, all smirking. "I was here all night", you lie. Akira chuckles and leans up against the door frame with folded arms. "Okay then, why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?". You shrug your shoulders, averting your gaze. "I really liked them so I decided to wear them again". Daichi lets out an amused hum. "And your shoes? Why are they out here?". You look down at the shoes you had dropped. "Well, I was thinking about going to the store so I brought them into the living room to put on". All three look at each other and nod, the two adults both watching Kuro. He giggles and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a photograph. "And what about this picture of you entering Iruka-sensei's apartment last night". Your entire face turned red as you gave up. "Okay okay, we got drunk and went back to his place". "And did what?", Daichi hints. You send him a glare. "No details in the presence of a child". Kuro groans. "I'm not a child". You shrug your shoulders as you get up. "Well, you sure aren't an adult". He huffs and walks off into his room with his bag, slamming the door behind him. The three of you sigh. "Definitely not a child, he's got the attitude of a teenager now", Daichi chuckles. Before you can say anything Akira pounces on you. "Now give us all the details!".

I am sooooo sorry! I haven't updated this story in forever, sorry again if you were waiting for an update. I'll have them out regularly! Also, I just wanted to say that I created a facebook group called Awesomelemonaids so if you want to connect more with me and others who read my stories then feel free to join. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD