17. Swimming

It only took a knock on the door for us to remember what was going on. I opened the apartment door and looked down at the group of girls in front of me. "Are you ready (Y/n)-sensei?", Tenten asks excitedly. I giggle and nod, taking one look back at Naruto who was laying spread out on the couch. "Naruto the girls are here",I call. He walks over to the door and smiles at them. "Hiya Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata", he said. "Ugh why is he here?", Sakura grumbles. Ino doesn't say anything. Tenten smiles back. "Hiya Naruto". Hinata blushes, fidgeting with her hands. "H-hello N-Naruto". He sends her a goofy smile and then walks past them to his own apartment.

I lead the girls into my apartment. It was pretty big so we had plenty of room, the girls walked into the living room with their bags under their arms. "So what do you girls wanna do?", I ask.  Sakura and Ino dived into their bags and fished something out. They then held it out in front of them, they were holding swim suits. "We wanna go swimming", they said in synchronization. I raised an eyebrow. "Why?". They both blush. "For Sasuke right?", I ask. "N-no its not for him", Sakura argued. "Y-yeah we just wanna go swimming". "Ok then I don't have a swim suit so I'll just watch". The girls shook their heads. "No you have to come in with us", Tenten says, sternly. I roll my eyes. "Whatever, we'll go into town first and buy me one". They all cheered happily and got ready.

Right now we were walking through town trying to find a place to buy a swim suit. That's when we saw someone we knew. "Look (Y/n)-sensei, Its Iruka-sensei", Ino says. I turn my head and see the brunette walking down the street. "Sensei over here!", Sakura calls. I sweat drop and look up at him, meeting his gaze. He smiles and walks over. "Hiya, what are all you girls doing?", he asks. "We're getting (Y/n)-sensei a swim suit", Ino enthuses. I blush a bit and nod. I looked up and saw Iruka was blushing slightly. "Well uh have fun". He waves as he walks away. I look down at the girls and they all sent me smirks. "Did you see that? He was blushing, maybe he wants to see you in your swim suit", Sakura giggles. I blush more. "Ok Ok lets go get the stupid swim suit". They nod and lead me to one of the many stores.

This one was full of clothes, the person who ran it was an older woman. "Hello dears, how can I help you today?", she asks. Tenten ran over and gave the lady a big smile. "We need to get a swim suit for my sensei". She chuckled and pointed her shaky finger to the back of the store. "Swim suits are down the back". You bow to the woman and walk to the back of the shop with the girls.

"What about this one?", Sakura asks, holding up a VERY revealing swim suit. I shook my head. "I'm looking for a swim suit not underwear", I say. Next Hinata holds up a one piece. "I like that one", I say. Ino and Sakura stand between me and Hinata. "You have to wear a bikini", they say. I sigh and begin looking around for one. I found one that was (f/c) so I picked it up. "Is this good enough?", I ask. They nod and then hand me a (2nd f/c) sun dress. "What's this for?", I ask. "Well you need something to wear over top of it while we walk there". I sigh and nod, heading to the old woman to pay.

Once all that was done the five of us headed back to my apartment to get ready. I put on the (f/c) swim suit and then walked out into the living room with it on. "Does it look alright?", you ask. The girls nod. You give them a satisfied smile and then slip the dress over your head. You reach for your bandages only to have your hand slapped by Ino. "Ow what was that for?", you ask. "You aren't wearing those". "Why not?". "Because your going to get them wet when we're swimming". I sigh and give in. Once we were all ready we all walked out of the apartment, our towels under our arms.

We finally reached the river and found a nice spot where there was a small waterfall. You smiled at the sight, it was quite beautiful. The girls started taking their covers off and were now left in their swim suits. "Aren't you taking it off?" Sakura asks. I smile and nod at them, pulling the dress over my head. From behind us I hear lots of loud crashes. I peak behind the bushes and see a bunch of what I can only describe as perverts. All of them have massive nose bleeds. There was Jiraiya, Izumo, Kotetsu, Genma, Guy and Ebisu. I smirk. "That's what you get for peaking you pervs", I giggle. I walk over to the water and dip my feet in, the girls were too scared to get in because it was so cold. "How are you in there? Its so cold", Ino complains. "Y-yeah", Hinata adds. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't get cold". "I don't think I'm gonna get in" Ino says. I smirk. "You guys forced me to come out here so you better get in before I force you". They all sweat drop and watch as I make a hand sign. "Come on girls, don't make me finish the jutsu". Suddenly the group starts running away from me screaming. I complete the hand signs and focus my chakra into my hands. "Water whip!". I create four water whips, two in each hand and throw them towards the girls, catching them all around the waist. I yank on the whips and the girls come flying towards me. They all fall in the water, screaming. They shivered, rubbing their arms, trying to warm themselves up. "Come on its not that bad", I giggle. Suddenly I am splashed in the face by Hinata, that was definitely something I wasn't expecting. I splash her back turning it into a water war. 

Time skip

The dried off and walked back to my apartment, I mean I knew that those perverts were still there I just chose to ignore them. I sent the girls ahead and looked back at the group of men that were still following us. "Why are you still here?", I ask. The ninja reveal themselves and stand there. "It was his idea", Izumo and Kotetsu say pointing at the older male, Jiraiya. I sigh and begin walking away. The group stares at my back as I disappear into the tree line.

Chapter 17 done. Woohooo I have noting else to say, I can't think of anything else. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD