55. Dating?

"I can't believe it!", Haruka squeals. You blush and look to the floor. "It's not a big deal okay, were just going out". She giggles and hugs you suddenly. "You two aren't 'just going out', its a date, Silly". You roll your eyes and look over at Kuro, who was playing with baby Tsuki. "Maybe I should cancel", you say quietly. Haruka gasps and grabs you firmly by the shoulders. "You can't cancel! Why would you want to do that?! You've wanted this, haven't you?". You give a slow nod. "I guess so but you're really putting a lot of pressure on me, y'know". She smiles sadly at you and sits you both down. "Okay, it's my fault. I just heard my best friend was going out with the guy she likes and got a little overexcited. I apologize but you have to dress cute, okay?". You give in and let her take your hand, leading you into her bedroom. 

"Do you know his favourite colour?", she asks while digging through her closet. "Uh, no I don't". She sighs and keeps digging. "You are no help to me at all". You take a seat on her bed and watch her search thoroughly. 

After just over ten minutes her bright smile returns and several pieces of clothing are thrown at you. "Okay, try these on". You nod and follow her instructions, heading to the bathroom to change. You slipped the clothing on easily and looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't look too bad. (A/n: It can be whatever you want it to be ^-^). You exit the bathroom and bump into Kuro who smiles brightly at you. "Wow, you look great". You smile and pet his head before returning to Haruka.

"What do you think?", you ask, giving a small spin. She giggles and runs over to you, giving you a quick hug. "You look really nice, Iruka is gonna love it". Your face heats up and you quickly turn your head away to hide your blush. Haruka takes your hand and pulls you onto her bed where she begins attacking your face with brushes. "What are you doing?", you cough, trying to get the strange powder out of your mouth. "Just a little light makeup". You roll your eyes and and push the brush away, grabbing a towel and wiping your face clean. "I don't need makeup, I'm gonna head home now, okay". She nods and waves. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow for the tea. I'll be keeping Kuro to baby sit while I make dinner". You nod. "Of course that's fine, just don't keep him too long". 

Timeskip

You arrive home and are suddenly glomped by Naruto. "You're back!", he cheers. You smile and nod, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Yeah of course I am, now what do you guys want for dinner. I'll be going out later". "Where are you going?", Sasuke asks. You smile brightly with pink cheeks. "No where really, just going out for dinner". They give an understanding nod but glance at each other, equally suspicious. You head into the kitchen and start preparing dinner. "I thought you were gonna let us choose", Naruto whines. You shrug your shoulders. "You guys didn't answers so your gonna have to deal with whatever I make". They both nod and head into the living room to wait. 

Timeskip 

Just as you finished making dinner you hear the door bell ring. You rush to the door and open it to see a very flustered Iruka with a bunch of flowers in his hand. "Hey Iruka, come in. I've just got a couple of things to do before we can leave". He gives a nod and offers the flowers to you. "H-here, I didn't want to show up empty handed so I got you these". You smile lightly at him and lean in to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, that was very thoughtful". You grab a vase from beneath the sink (A/n: Because there is a vase down there for some reason) and fill it with water. You place the flowers in it and then put it on the table where Sasuke and Naruto were sitting and waiting. "Where'd you get those from?", the blonde asks with raised eyebrows. Suddenly you hear the front open and the sound of laughter. "Come to take my mum for a date, Iruka-sensei?". Naruto and Sasuke's eyes widen and they run into the kitchen to see Iruka standing there nervously. "I knew it! You two are dating!", Naruto announces, pointing an accusing finger at the two of you. You sigh and ruffle his hair. "We are not dating, we are going on a date". The three boys glance at each other. "Isn't that the same thing?", Kuro questions. You shake your head as you grabbed three plates and started to fill them. "Now go and sit down, I'll bring dinner to the table". The three boys nod and head into the dining room, taking a seat at the table.

You brought them their food and then met Iruka at the door. "Are you ready to go?", you ask, offering your arm. He nods and links it with his own, leaving the house with you. It was nice to finally go on a date, it had been a while. 

Dates! Finally! Yay! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD