61. Mission complete!

"Mum, do you see them?", Kuro whispers. You nudge his side, sending him a glare. "Don't call me that in this form, I told you that if people knew it was me then we wouldn't be able to complete the mission". He nods in understanding, his eyes locking onto three ninja who were walking through town. "Who are they? They look about Naruto and Sasuke's age". You follow his line of sight, smiling lightly at the sight of Hinata, Shino and Kiba. "I know them, maybe I should go down and ask about training for Kurenai". Kuro gives a big nod and jumps to the ground with you by his side, subtly walking in the direction of the group. 

Hinata notices the two of you looking at some stuff in a shop. "A-are you (Y/n)-sensei's son?", she asks, nervously meeting Kuro's heterochromatic eyes. He gives a nod as well as a big grin. "Yeah, the name's Kuro by the way. Are you her students? What are your guys names?". Kiba runs over to your group with Shino trailing behind him. "This is my team, there's Kiba, Shino and me, Hinata". Kuro greets the two boys and then pulls you forward. "This is my mu-". You slap your hand over his mouth and giggle. "Murasaki Aida but you can just call me Aida". "Hey I think I saw you during the first exam, you passed too right?". You copy Kuro by nodding with a happy smile. "I did pass the first part and I've been training very hard for the next part, I just hope it's enough to get past the next part". They all seem to be paying attention to you now. "I've been t-training at home with my c-cousin so I hope that the t-that's enough to get through", Hinata says in a nervous tone. Kiba nods, petting the head of the puppy that obediently sat by his feet. "Akamaru and I go out and train every day, since the Chunin exams started we've been training even harder". Your eyes lastly land on the boy whose eyes were hidden behind round sunglasses. "Like Kiba, I train every day, now I try even harder. My insects don't mind my training just as long as I have chakra to spare for them". You smile at the group before turning to Kuro. "Well, I wish you all good luck for the next part". You send a subtle glance to Kuro who understood what you were hinting at. "Sorry but we should be going now, I don't want my mum to worry. We'll see you guys later". The three Genin send us waves as we walk away, heading where we thought Naruto and his team would be.

Timeskip

"We'll never find them", Kuro groans. You sigh and rest your cheek in the palm of your hand as you look up at the owner of the store you were sitting in. "Two pork miso ramen with extra pork please". The older male behind the counter took your money and gave a nod. "Should be ready shortly, Miss". You give him a grateful nod and turn your attention back to Kuro. "I'm surprised we didn't find them, they must've been training in the forest or something, you've got pretty good sight with those miss match eyes of yours". Kuro looks down at his lap with a blush. "My sight's not that good, it's a shame my Kekkei Genkai isn't a tracking one". You roll your eyes, elbowing the blonde boy playfully. "Don't be like that, you're Kekkei Genkai is amazing". He shakes his head, biting his lip a little. "I don't like the idea of an offensive ability, it makes me feel like I'm supposed to use it for bad". You sigh and lift his chin, sending him a sweet smile. "Offensive abilities aren't just to attack, they're also to protect so that you can keep the people you care about safe".

Kuro sends you a small smile but it goes unnoticed as you look past him, seeing two familiar figures taking seats on Kuro's side. "Iruka-sensei, I promise you that I'm training my hardest. I got up really early this morning, even before Sasuke and started training". You smile lightly at the sight of the two blonde's sitting beside each other. "Hey Naruto", Kuro greets. When Naruto notices his brother sitting beside him he smiles brightly. "Oh hey Kuro, what are you doing here?". Naruto's eyes drift to you. "And you're that girl who was with Lee after the first exam? Aida or something?". You nod. "Yup, that's me". Iruka glances over at you as well, sending a small smile. "I don't think we've met, I'm Naruto's old sensei, Iruka", the brunette introduces. You smile happily at him as Kuro and Naruto start talking. Since they had met they both had clicked, they had a lot in common and that made them not only closer as friends but as brothers as well. You got up from your seat and walked behind the three, taking a seat on the other side of Iruka. He raised an eyebrow before he watched you turn back to your normal form. From there, his eyes widen in shock. "(Y-Y/n)?". You let out a small amount of amused laughter as you nod your head. "How long have you been in that form for?", he asks. You tap your chin before returning to his gaze. "Just today and the day of the first exam, I got asked to help out and today I was given a mission by Kakashi to see if the students had been training". "How did that work out?", he chuckles. You shrug your shoulders, gesturing over the confused chef as he searched for your younger form. "Well actually, I already knew that team 7 would train hard and I can confirm that now but I wasn't sure about the other teams. It's not that I doubted them, I just had to find out for myself". Iruka nods and goes to order, telling the chef what he wants. Before he can hand over his money you pull his hand back and pay for it yourself. He gives you an irritated yet slightly playful look. "Hey". You just giggle. "You always pay so let me". He gives in, sitting beside you for the rest of the night as you happily ate ramen.

Well, that's the end of Aida, next will be the second part of the Chunin exams. Since you're not directly involved I might send you and Iruka on another date, maybe he could even spend the night. But nothing *cough* Steamy *cough* will happen, I can promise you that, sorry if you were expecting that. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD