50. Broken

Your face dropped, your heart cracked, your eyes filled with tears. You broke. Your hold on Naruto tightened and you started to cry, crying harder than ever before. Harder than when you went on your first mission, harder than when your sons died, harder than when Zabuza left you, harder than the night where you left your village and headed here, to Konoha. Naruto soothingly rubbed you back. "It's Ok (Y/n), he died happily". You pull away and wipe your eyes, taking a seat on the couch. "Tell me everything".

"Zabuza found a young boy who needed a home and he gave him one, his name was Haku". You smiled lightly at that. "I loved the name Haku", you whispered. "Zabuza was hired by this rich guy to kill the bridge builder we were escorting but in the end turned against him. He gave his last energy to die beside Haku and he gave me this". Naruto reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. You took it in your hand and caressed it, it truly was beautiful. "He said that on the day he left he held that ring, he wanted to bring you with him but he couldn't turn you into a rogue. He said even though you had been through so much you were too kind heated to become like him. He left Kirigakure but never forgot you". You held your hands over your mouth to quieten your sobs. Kuro entered the room and noticed you crying, he ran over and gave you a big hug, letting you cry into his shoulder. "He also said that he was sorry he wasn't there to protect you and your sons when they passed, he really regrets it". You whimper quietly and rub your eyes.

After a few more minutes you managed to calm down. Your eyes were all red and your lips held a frown, you looked broken. "Are sure you're alright, (Y/n)?", Kuro asks. You slowly nod, a small smile gracing your features. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Zabuza was very special to me and without him, I would be dead. I loved him very much but this only gives me another reason as to why I need to move on". "Move on?", Naruto questions. You let out a raspy chuckle. "You guys probably don't care but I've been trying to move on for years. I just didn't think I would ever find someone like Zabuza again but I know that I'm not looking for another Zabuza, I'm just looking for someone who makes me happy. You get that, right ?". All three boys nod. "You don't mind if I find someone, do you?". "Not at all, I would love to have a dad", Kuro giggles. Your face heats up a little but you play it off and hug the heterochromia eyed boy. "I love you all, remember that". They smile and nod. "Ok now go unpack you two, I'm gonna go start dinner". We all go our separate ways.

Timeskip

Naruto, Sasuke, and Kuro went to bed and it just left me. I sat on my bed, reading a book. Suddenly there is a knock at my window. I get up and open the curtain only to be greeted by the familiar mask of Yamato. "Hey, Yamato", you say, sliding the window open. He climbs in and slides the mask off. "Sorry to be coming through the window again, I have an urgent mission from the Hokage". You nod. "Ok sure, what is it?". "We need you to journey to the land of waves". You tilt your head to the side. "Why is that? What do you need me to do?". Yamato takes a step forward and places a hand on my shoulder. "Visit Zabuza's grave". Your eyes widen. "W-why?". He sighs and pats my shoulder. "You know why. Usually, someone would have their family buried in the cemetery here but he's not here. Lord Third believe you deserve to visit his burial site". You smile lightly and nod. "Ok then, I'll get time off from the academy, right?". He nods. "The village isn't too far away and if you leave now you'll be back tomorrow afternoon". You smile down at your feet. "Thank you Yamato, could I ask a favor of you?". He nods. "Down the street at house (random number) is where my friends live, could you please ask them to come here in the morning to watch over the boys". He nods and heads towards the window. "Of course, I'll see you next time lord third sends me over". He jumps out the window and waves goodbye to you. You begin to gather up your stuff. You were happy you were going to see him again. Maybe after this, you'll finally be able to let go.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Now you will actually be able to see him... sort of. Now you'll finally be able to let go and be with Iruka. Yay! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD